Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Invite only. Either your company does business with Nike and they get an invite or you go with your boys who got an invite through the same way. 
going next week.. judging by that list.. kinda disappointed.. theres no restock either.. gezzzzz 

Super Bowl and Pro Bowl Trainers are at Champs On Yonge St and Yorkdale.
thanks

I stopped by the store at around 7pm last night when I picked up my pairs

They had almost a FSR left of the Super Bowl/Silver Speed AT1s, but they didn't have any 10, 10.5 or 11 left of the Pro Bowl AT1s when I left.

Try giving them a call, they still might have some left.

IMO, the Pro Bowls will appeal to more people, but damn, the Super Bowls are something else...
and thanks

i was able to get my size in both from Yonge and Dundas around 6:30pm wednesday night. under the impression that there are still plenty of sizes available

going next week.. judging by that list.. kinda disappointed.. theres no restock either.. gezzzzz 
soo, what shoes did u expect?? gamma xi's? lol

retros typically don't last the morning of release, so surprised to find my sizes (9ish) available in everything i wanted. so really depends what size u were looking for...

i don't go to employee store to find outlet prices. the only thing worth getting there are retros which never go on sale...

Last edited:
SAVE UP TO 80% OFF! - Jan. 30th to Feb. 9th, 2014
Reebok, Crocs, Misty Mountain Warehouse Sale
@International Centre (Hall 5A)

SPEND $50.00 or more before tax and be entered into our draw for a set of Toronto Maple Leaf Tickets for a game in March, 2014. 

MANAGEMENT HAS GONE CRAZY SLASHING PRICES!

Approximately 14,000 Square/Ft of wall to wall Reebok Running Shoes, Reebok NHL Clothing, Crocs, Misty Mountain Winter-Wear, and much more!

Reebok
Reebok Running Shoes Starting at $28.00 
Buy One Get 50% Off Second Pair.
Reebok NHL Shirts Starting at $5.00 
Reebok NHL Toques Starting at $5.00

Crocs
Crocs Rain Boots Starting at $10.00
Kids Winter Crocs Now $10.00
1000’s of Crocs for the whole family.

Misty Mountain
Misty Mountain Jackets Starting at $39.99
Misty Mountain Rain Boots Starting at $15.00
Misty Mountain Rain Boots Starting at $39.99
Toronto Blue Jays
Licensed Blue Jays Sweaters Now $19.99
Licensed Blue Jays T-Shirts and Long Sleeve Now $5.00

And More!
Keurig K-Cups 24 Count Jumbo Pack for $15.00
(Premium Brands Included!)

Present this email for an additional 10% OFF! Valid January 30th-Feb 9th, 2014 Only - Excludes any Keurig Products and Reebok Running Shoes

Can't make it into Mississauga? 
You can shop online at our store at:
www.ArkSportz.com

Facebook - Website

WHEN:
Jan 30th to Feb 9th
10:00am - 4:00pm
(7 Days/week)

WHERE:

International Centre
6900 Airport Rd.
Hall 5a, Mississauga
Corner of Derry Rd. & Airport Rd.

DETAILS:

Free Parking
Free Admission
905-678-4401 

facebook twittergoogle+ pintrest
StyleDemocracy

Just wondering if anyone has seen what Sport Chek's in-store 50% off prior season's footwear has to offer. Living outside of the city right now, and the Sport Chek around me doesn't really carry anything. Just wondering if Flyknits, or last season's hoop shoes have been reduced.

Picked up my Super Bowls today. What's the deal with the Pro Bowls? the floral print I think is terrible but there seems to be a demand.

Sold out instantly on NDC so people think they're some sort of great shoe now

BHM Lebrons & KDs (215 with tax, absolutely ridiculous) available at HOH this weekend I hear.

^ Gotcha. I saw one guy getting an offer to trade Supreme Trainers for them, that's why I asked.

Another heads up about the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl Trainers....STC Champs has both CWs available in FSR as of 7:30pm today

can someone explain the hype about the trainers?
personally, i'm a fan of the AT 1..it's my favourite Nike model (i think i have maybe 15 or 16 CWs now?)

but...

- sold out quick down south

- labelled as a QS

- bright, flashy colours...well, at least the super bowl pair

that's pretty much sums it up

the pro bowls are really nice though...the quality of leather used is really nice, i wish Nike did that more often.

^ yeah, what newshew said. i think there are a good number of people that like that silo regardless of CW. pretty sure the chlorophyll retro sold well last year. my other recent favourite was the natural untanned leather pair from the bb51 pack

Friend saw this at Vaughan Mills.

Last edited:
Friend saw this at Vaughan Mills.
when did your friend see this? 

the sales rep on tues told me the 79.99$ promo will end on Wed  (we discussed this sale on the previous page or two) 

if its still on, may be good for those who didn't get to cop them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom