Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was told by the manager that she was not sure and to check back on Friday.

I was going to make a run to the ES for fleece tech pants (heard they had M's and L's) today but this weather put a stop to that real quick. When I called to ask if they had fleece tech pants to see if I can put a pair on hold, the guy who answered said they never got any. Not sure if he knew what I was talking about or they never got them at all. I heard they got a bunch last week. This was for a friend so if anyone hit them up tomorrow on early Friday please post or PM me. Wont get out there till Friday night or early Saturday.
thank you. 

Anyone know what the release will be like for the kobe 9 details? Will it be like the masterpiece of perspective?

AW77 Seasonal Tech Fleece @ Nike TEC.  Black, red and teal colourways.  It's the sweater with the reflective hoody.  $155

Honestly whats the safe time to start lining up for the florals? And does anyone know how many pairs hoh has??

ds Chicago 1s at retail, should I do it?
Honestly whats the safe time to start lining up for the florals? And does anyone know how many pairs hoh has??

Can't answer any of those questions but Livestock is also carrying them. Take it how you want it, good luck

If you like them, buy them. I still saw chicago 1s at a TSW in december so retail is a fair price.

Last edited:
anybody been to toronto prem outlet or vaughan mills in the past two days (wed, thrs)?

anything new worth noting?

thinking of going on fri but don't want to make the treck for nothing. 

thx

anybody been to toronto prem outlet or vaughan mills in the past two days (wed, thrs)?

anything new worth noting?

thinking of going on fri but don't want to make the treck for nothing. 

thx

Nothing really. Foams are all gone. They have lebron x lifestyle, hazelnut colourway and the black cw. No sz 9-9.5 in any of the two. Price is 89.99.

Nomore flyknits either.

Nothing really. Foams are all gone. They have lebron x lifestyle, hazelnut colourway and the black cw. No sz 9-9.5 in any of the two. Price is 89.99.

Nomore flyknits either.
thx for this. i assume u are talking about VM specifically?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom