Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale has the air max day air max 1s if youre still looking. Talked to the dude and he said they got 1 size of each, got a size 9 myself. They should still be there saturday

Those who missed these, saw the Multicolor flyknit trainers at Vmills again. $109 with 30% off. Varied sizes, they're not displayed, have to ask the employees to get them from the back. call before you go
Thanks a lot for the heads up, called and got them to hold a 9.5 for me, but when I got there, they did have the trainers displayed, only sizes i saw were 8, 8.5 and 13-15's

Thanks a lot for the heads up, called and got them to hold a 9.5 for me, but when I got there, they did have the trainers displayed, only sizes i saw were 8, 8.5 and 13-15's
They had 8 and 8.5?! They lied to me on the phone... I would of went if I knew.

Just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Easter! Especially those sitting in line at HOH Toronto and Svp Queen!  That's right as of today 04/17/14 at 1030pm there was around 6 people at Svp queen and 3-6 plus ghost chairs at HOH! So to anyone who really wants these so called "Yeezy" Foams, You might wanna work out a plan to get them cause your running outta time!  Guessing people really want them or like sleeping on the cold streets of Toronto!
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Easter! Especially those sitting in line at HOH Toronto and Svp Queen!  That's right as of today 04/17/14 at 1030pm there was around 6 people at Svp queen and 3-6 plus ghost chairs at HOH! So to anyone who really wants these so called "Yeezy" Foams, You might wanna work out a plan to get them cause your running outta time!  Guessing people really want them or like sleeping on the cold streets of Toronto! :rofl:  

And aren't those stores closed tomorrow too being that its Good Friday? :lol:

They had 8 and 8.5?! They lied to me on the phone... I would of went if I knew.

Sadly, that outlet at V-Mills is terrible when it comes to customer service. One of those places that in most cases you have to make the trip and see for yourself.

Just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Easter! Especially those sitting in line at HOH Toronto and Svp Queen!  That's right as of today 04/17/14 at 1030pm there was around 6 people at Svp queen and 3-6 plus ghost chairs at HOH! So to anyone who really wants these so called "Yeezy" Foams, You might wanna work out a plan to get them cause your running outta time!  Guessing people really want them or like sleeping on the cold streets of Toronto! :rofl:  

looks like all of the campers are already posting ads on kijiji...for shoes they don't even have on hand yet.

Just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Easter! Especially those sitting in line at HOH Toronto and Svp Queen!  That's right as of today 04/17/14 at 1030pm there was around 6 people at Svp queen and 3-6 plus ghost chairs at HOH! So to anyone who really wants these so called "Yeezy" Foams, You might wanna work out a plan to get them cause your running outta time!  Guessing people really want them or like sleeping on the cold streets of Toronto!
roll.gif

The thirst. 'tis real.

roll.gif

Just would like to add to this:  Pic posted on IG 4 people in line Thursday at 830m pm in Burlington at Laced! Hype is real! Keep in mind people camping have to sell over them for $360 over retail to make 10bucks a hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
Minimum wage is $10.25 in Ontario!

Last edited:
hey guys just wondering if any one would happen to know if there are Baraon 9's floating around size 9 to be exact. Thank you for any help and enjoy your holiday.

Just would like to add to this:  Pic posted on IG 4 people in line Thursday at 830m pm in Burlington at Laced! Hype is real! Keep in mind people camping have to sell over them for $360 over retail to make 10bucks a hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Minimum wage is $10.25 in Ontario!
You forgot that they should be getting time and a half for today. Add an extra $120. Good luck luck to them charging $810 to scoop that minimum wage paycheck.

Just would like to add to this:  Pic posted on IG 4 people in line Thursday at 830m pm in Burlington at Laced! Hype is real! Keep in mind people camping have to sell over them for $360 over retail to make 10bucks a hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
Minimum wage is $10.25 in Ontario!
Unreal...  Do these kids have nothing better to do?

Brooklyn Projects Toronto just announced a long weekend sale - No tx + 40% off all old seasons, including sneakers

Unreal...  Do these kids have nothing better to do?
Judging by the line that seems to form outside HoH every Friday night regardless of what the release is, it would appear not. I feel like "camping" for shoes must be like bragging rights for kids these days...a cool story to tell at school on Monday...much to the detriment of people who just want the shoes to wear and who aren't willing to sacrifice half their weekend.

To the dude looking for Baron 9's - try calling Ateaze Pickering...saw some on display still on my way through yesterday.

Q - I used Dom's Restorations recently and he did great work on a couple pair of older Air Max 1's. Would definitely recommend.

uhhhh, there's plenty of "yeezy" foams around.. in the states at least. someone show this to the people camping out...

But, demand on them are super high, and with Nike Canada seemingly getting shafted on this release... it all adds up to beasts asking ridiculous prices on these, especially north of the border.

If you really want them... try on NDC or Footlocker/Eastbay in the morning... hell, some other sites ie Shoepalace/Citygear might get them, UK sites too - i don't know, I'm not interested in them. just do your homework, if you strike out, be patient - if you really have to have these, I guarantee it'll paying resell to someone stateside - hell, even eBay will probably be cheaper than these kijiji price gougers up here.

Last edited:
Was at Pacific Mall by the way... Didn't see anything note worthy unless you're looking for the K-Way x Marc Jacobs collaboration stuff at SoleStop. Not my thing so didn't check price. Happy Good Friday NT'ers.

Can't something be done if you've been scammed by a dude who frauds guys using e-transfer/EMT?
From interac website:

An Interac e-Transfer transaction cannot be reversed once the recipient of the funds has deposited the transfer. You must obtain a refund directly from the recipient. You can ask the recipient to send you an Interac e-Transfer for the refund amount.

in short, DON'T USE INTERAC E-TRANSFER for sneaker transactions. EVER.

Hey guys, I've got a gift certificate to Cadillac Fairview malls, so Fairview Mall, Sherway, Eatons Centre etc. Anybody seen any heat worth copping? Want to put it into a nice pair of kicks this weekend, I'm a size 13. Thanks in advance for anyone who's seen anything.

Z

Back
Top Bottom