Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Carmines should be relatively easy to get this weekend. Im just guessing though as my local footlocker is getting the same numbers as the white infrareds.

Just looking through that Facebook group posted a few pages back and there's a few steals on there, good looks to who ever posted that. Guys in there even clown those hua guys…"House of Huas" 
laugh.gif

A handful of decent samples were out on tables at VM today, all priced at $49.99. 5.0's were a steal considering they're $130 (?) retail currently.

- Free 5.0 2014 - Black/White
- Free 5.0 2014 - Red/White
- Free 5.0 2014 - Turbo Green/White for women
- Air Force 1 Low Gradient - Wolf Grey/Photo Blue
- Couple varieties of Roshe's that I don't quite remember

Nothing else really new on the racks or hash walls.

Last edited:
A handful of decent samples were out on tables at VM today, all priced at $49.99. 5.0's were a steal considering they're $130 (?) retail currently.

- Free 5.0 2014 - Black/White
- Free 5.0 2014 - Red/White
- Free 5.0 2014 - Turbo Green/White for women
- Air Force 1 Low Gradient - Wolf Grey/Photo Blue
- Couple varieties of Roshe's that I don't quite remember

Nothing else really new on the racks or hash walls.

Were the samples all size 9 or was there a bit of variety? I'm a 10 and in dire need of a new pair of runners.

Last edited:
Always thought 9 was a standard sample size, but the 5.0's were 10. Not sure about the AF1's as I didn't pick those up to look at them.

Try your luck, they might still be around.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Repped. Yeah every sample I've seen has been a 9, but you never know. Will give VM a call Tues, hopefully they'll still have some. $50 for the new 5.0s is too good to pass up.

went to VM, saw a few flyknit racer mutilcolor on the clearance section for $109.99.. I managed to get a 8. I saw a 7 and 7.5. I asked them about other sizes but no more. however they said they are getting a patch of flyknit racer next week, but im not sure about what style.

Last edited:
went to VM, saw a few flyknit racer mutilcolor on the clearance section for $109.99.. I managed to get a 8. I saw a 7 and 7.5. I asked them about other sizes but no more. however they said they are getting a patch of flyknit racer next week, but im not sure about what style.

I could confirm with 100% certainty that some samples come in size 10. Picked up a pair of AM 1 samples in 10 at VM a couple of months ago, it's a bit big for me but they didn't have any 9s in that one. Also, Vaughan Mills is open on Victoria Day, so give them a call.

To clarify, the tech fleece hoodies were the windrunner style. The grey was definitely 2.0, but the black one that I picked up, looks more like the 1.0, not as heathered as the 2.0 looks here  but the style code was definitely the 2.0 version.
And the jacket is actually the shield flash:

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the Windrunners today.

Damn. Everything good is always a 7.5-8.5. Wish I didn't wear one of the most common sizes

Does anybody in Toronto want a penny pack in size 12? I have it, am driving back from buffalo today. Text me 416-451-9852

Seems like almost a fsr of the newsprint innevas on the back wall at niagara on the lake for $89, was stoked to grab a pair. Assorted sizes of the metallic silver hyper fuse AM1s as well for $69. Few pairs of Dunkman Lebron 11s for $139, I only noticed sz 8 and 8.5. Chlorine racers and grey/pink trainers still there in pretty good quantities as well.

Edit: 7 and 8.5 total orange KD 6s on the back wall as well, $89 iirc

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like almost a fsr of the newsprint innevas on the back wall at niagara on the lake for $89, was stoked to grab a pair. Assorted sizes of the metallic silver hyper fuse AM1s as well for $69. Few pairs of Dunkman Lebron 11s for $139, I only noticed sz 8 and 8.5. Chlorine racers and grey/pink trainers still there in pretty good quantities as well.

any camel innevas left ?

Hmm, been waiting out those Hyperfuse AM 1 "Night Track", anyone notice them at other outlets?

Think I'll either pop into Kitchener or VM tomorrow.

Haven't camped out for jordans in a couple months, footlocker and champs open at 8am right, for these releases?

Back
Top Bottom