Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thx for the info. looks like they are at both locations.
Just to clarify, I know all NIke outlets were able to do phone orders but the issue was store transfers. I never had issues with store transfers until recently where they would accept my phone order but wouldn't ship/transfer the goods to another nike location saying that it was a new policy. This was about a month or two ago. Hopefully, they resolved that issue and are able to transfer goods from location to location. With different stock at each location, I know it's difficult for heads to make the drive out depending on where you live. Would actually be dope if Nike did ship from province to province considering the different stock from outlet to outlet.

That's what I thought, but I have had employees at both Halton Hills and the new outlet in Niagara tell me they wouldn't do phone orders. I know someone else who posts in here occasionally in Winnipeg got turned down at the new outlet in Niagara too. I have a feeling it's just employees who either don't want to deal with the hassle or don't know how to deal with it. Half of the time I call outlets and they tell me they don't have a shoe in stock that others have said they have a FSR of a couple of hours before I call.

Last edited:
Anyone else not interested in any of this weekend's releases?
Same, although truthfully I haven't been interested in purchasing any Nike shoes all year thus far. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my buddy who dragged me out yesterday evening to sign up for every raffle downtown and who also wants me to sign up today for the Yorkdale and HOH sauga ones..... 
sick.gif
 I better get atleast a coffee for all the trouble. 

Are there any Kobe 8's still floating around the city? I remember there were some Blue Glows and Red Camos for a while and some even ended up going to outlets, but I'm not sure if there's anything floating around at any outlets or stores still.

That's what I thought, but I have had employees at both Halton Hills and the new outlet in Niagara tell me they wouldn't do phone orders. I know someone else who posts in here occasionally in Winnipeg got turned down at the new outlet in Niagara too. I have a feeling it's just employees who either don't want to deal with the hassle or don't know how to deal with it. Half of the time I call outlets and they tell me they don't have a shoe in stock that others have said they have a FSR of a couple of hours before I call.

Yeah, that would be me. For what it's worth, I tried to cop the chlorine Racers from Kitchener a few weeks ago and was told they didn't do phone orders. After seeing yesterday's post regarding all Nike outlets doing phone orders, I decided to ring them up again. The girl who answered said they didn't do phone orders. I then asked her if it was possible to ship them to another store that did do phone orders. She then told me that Nike stores didn't do phone orders. When I told her that Vaughn Mills did phone orders, she then asked me what pair I was looking for and that she'd ship them out to me. Smh. They didn't have my size anyhow. What a shame.

Yeah, that would be me. For what it's worth, I tried to cop the chlorine Racers from Kitchener a few weeks ago and was told they didn't do phone orders. After seeing yesterday's post regarding all Nike outlets doing phone orders, I decided to ring them up again. The girl who answered said they didn't do phone orders. I then asked her if it was possible to ship them to another store that did do phone orders. She then told me that Nike stores didn't do phone orders. When I told her that Vaughn Mills did phone orders, she then asked me what pair I was looking for and that she'd ship them out to me. Smh. They didn't have my size anyhow. What a shame.

Yeah, it's really ridiculous. I've had employees tell me they didn't have a shoe a few hours after someone in this thread posted an update that they had a FSR. I called the in the evening and tried to place a phone order on the MC Lunar 1's from Vaughan Mills and the guy on the phone said they only had some crimson and grey trainers and didn't have pairs of the Lunar 1's. I tried calling again the next morning and was able to place my order easily. :smh: Awful customer service..

If the tactic of telling another outlet that Vaughan Mills ships doesn't work I was told you can just take down the name of the person that won't do a phone order and call/email Nike Canada. Once you start asking them for their name I'm sure they would offer to ship.

Last edited:
Anyone else not interested in any of this weekend's releases?

If someone's reselling, those Celebration pack and WTKD would be an easy profit but IF you get them in the US or EU. Canadian SRP of $310 + tax is just TOO much to make any easy profit.

As for the Infra XI lows, if they just made them as SJ lows it would be a sure cop.

I think the only pair that interests me is the Family Forever AJ1. Reviews are saying that JB used premium materials.

Good price point and good materials, I think that's a WIN-WIN which means a GOOD BUY.

If someone's reselling, those Celebration pack and WTKD would be an easy profit but IF you get them in the US or EU. Canadian SRP of $310 + tax is just TOO much to make any easy profit.

As for the Infra XI lows, if they just made them as SJ lows it would be a sure cop.

I think the only pair that interests me is the Family Forever AJ1. Reviews are saying that JB used premium materials.

Good price point and good materials, I think that's a WIN-WIN which means a GOOD BUY.
wait WTKD retail $310 in Canada?

Go checkout the new footlocker Canada website. You are now able to purchase shoes online and shipping is around $8.Hopefully we will be able to buy releases online soon. The site is very similar to the US one.

Are there any Kobe 8's still floating around the city? I remember there were some Blue Glows and Red Camos for a while and some even ended up going to outlets, but I'm not sure if there's anything floating around at any outlets or stores still.
They have 3 colorways on the new Footlocker Canada site.

http://www.footlocker.ca/_-_/keyword-kobe

Let's see if they issue any promo/coupon codes. Check out is set up for it.

Last edited:
HOH raffle is a joke, went by earlier today and saw most of the pages filled out, even on blank pages. Girl infront of me had her iPhone on adding contacts away. 3 employees around shooting the **** but not giving a damn.

HOH raffle is a joke, went by earlier today and saw most of the pages filled out, even on blank pages. Girl infront of me had her iPhone on adding contacts away. 3 employees around shooting the **** but not giving a damn.

Pretty much what happened yesterday. But dude literally did two pages of info. :lol:

Go checkout the new footlocker Canada website. You are now able to purchase shoes online and shipping is around $8.Hopefully we will be able to buy releases online soon. The site is very similar to the US one.

I wish them and nike would give us online releases. Even with eastbays customs fees , I'd still rather use online for hard to get releases.

Back
Top Bottom