Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Adidas.ca has miAdidas for the first time in Canada. Nothing really groundbreaking on there, but the fact that this is accessible of the first time to Canadians(and the fact that it's only $20 more to customize) makes me really hopefule that NikeID will be available to Canada soon. 

Fingers crossed.

http://www.adidas.ca/en/customise?grid=true
regular nike would need to ship here first

Can anyone who has ordered from Solestop's website advise if they e-mail shipping/tracking info?  Thinking of ordering something that would have free shipping and save me about 1.5 hours of driving but have never dealt with them before. T.I.A. for any info provided.

[h2]Shipping & Delivery[/h2]
We aim to fulfill all orders as soon as possible. We offer a cost-based shipping system. Domestic orders are shipped via either Canada Post or UPS Expedited. Please contact [email protected]  directly for any questions or requests regarding shipping methods, or address changes. Customers will be notified of a proper tracking number for your order once it has been fulfilled. The following timeline can be utilized strictly as a guideline for estimate delivery times.
you should get a tracking according to their site...

Are these Tech Fleece pants just released a new version? They're definitely not the 1.0s or 2.0s, since the grey pair isn't heathered and doesn't have a black drawstring.

Nike factory @ Vaughan mills received Flyknit racers today on volt, black/red and multicolour

multicolour's are sold out, just called. there's still a 9.5 in red

Any sizes left in the volts? You may also want to call again tomorrow morning. I have been told things are "sold out" at night when they're busy and don't want to bother talking on the phone or checking on sizes

Last edited:
Any sizes left in the volts? You may also want to call again tomorrow morning. I have been told things are "sold out" at night when they're busy and don't want to bother talking on the phone or checking on sizes

Sorry I didn't check I just asked them what they had in 9.5-10 and they said all the multicolours were gone. I'll check again tomorrow though. Any idea how often they restock?

Sorry I didn't check I just asked them what they had in 9.5-10 and they said all the multicolours were gone. I'll check again tomorrow though. Any idea how often they restock?

I'm not sure how often they restock Racers, but they get in new stock generally on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from my experience. I would just periodically call and ask what they have in your size range on those days or check this thread for updates

Last edited:
Nike Vaughan Mills: 

Volt and Red racers $69.99 (Volts are only small sizes <7 and two 12.5's left. Reds still have plenty)

Tech Fleece Jacket $39.99 (Sizes small-large)
Tech Fleece Crewneck $34.99 (Sizes small-large)

Got myself the tech fleece jacket!

Last edited:
Apparently someone came in this morning at VM and bought up majority of the flyknit racers in various colorways... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Probably lined up before doors opened to ensure max. hoarding. It'll be on kijiji in a few hours

Apparently someone came in this morning at VM and bought up majority of the flyknit racers in various colorways...
eyes.gif
Yup, went by VM at 10:30 this morning and spoke briefly with an employee.  Apparently the guy

and his wife went by as soon as the store opened up and bought out all the red/black flyknits along with other scattered sizes of

multis and volts.  He also mentioned that the pair do this regularly and everyone at the store knows they do it to resell.

He advised me to look on kijiji if I wanted a pair because thats where they would probably end up.

At the end of the day, he said people like them ruin it for all the people that really want a pair but the store managers

love them because they're helping turn over inventory almost instantly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom