Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Discouraging for those who actually wanted those racers but had no chance at them. Seems like a 1 per limit or something should be put on all items for a certain period of time after they are put on the floor.

Halton hills: lebron x elite crimson, 139.99 fsr

Foam pro spiderman 159.99 fsr

Jordan 1 mids 89.99 2 cw. Fsr both

Can confirm this as well, also gamma green/hero blue roshes 59.99. air python lux red CW was on the hashwall in a few sizes (10, 10.5 I remember). Was surprised to see the Air Max 1 Zig Zag in the female CW in bigger sizes.

Last edited:
For the SB heads

Saw two pairs of these in size 9 at College park Winners. $60

a lot of prod 7 in assorted sizes $60

size 8 janoski $50

SVP QUEEN still has some of the restock jordans
Fire red 3, all the 9's, squad 13's, all of the spizikes, Bred 13's in Shaq's size

Snap! I been off the grid for a few days... SVP had retro fire red 3s!?! Anyone been past recently and know if they still got? Thanks.

Triple black Huarache's also at Champs Yonge st location but only a few sizes left. They only got 12 pairs in to start with.

A few blue racers at halton hills, sz 6.5, 7, and 8.

Just grabbed one in size 8, there are a couple left.

Thanks!

Also, I was talking to an employee who said the couple who hit up VM usually make their rounds and they wish they could stop them but don't have any power to do anything. Sucks for us still looking for the Multis...

hey if anyone is still looking for wolf grey 3s bramalea has a sz 9, 9.5, and a 11 still. i was able to pick up the last 11.5

hey if anyone is still looking for wolf grey 3s bramalea has a sz 9, 9.5, and a 11 still. i was able to pick up the last 11.5
There were a whole bunch of sizes at Foot Locker Fairview Mall yesterday afternoon. Not sure exactly which sizes but enough that they had multiple pairs on display throughout the store.

There were a whole bunch of sizes at Foot Locker Fairview Mall yesterday afternoon. Not sure exactly which sizes but enough that they had multiple pairs on display throughout the store.
I scooped a 10.5 at eaton centre yesterday around 6pm.  Once I saw them in person I had to cop it, I wasn't even planning on buying it.  Some people aren't liking the elephant print but I love it, these shoes are dope.

Vaughan Mills today had a few pairs of the tier zero dunk hi snake pack, mostly the white CW - I saw at least an 8, 8.5 and 10.5. $69 +30% off

Can't believe I keep missing out on these flyknits, still looking for a 10.5-11; it's really hard to keep up with how fast they keep getting scooped by resellers. :smh:

New in the town and in the country. I'm looking for large size (us15) stores or outlets (not only Nike/AJ). Thanks 
ohwell.gif

Anyone know where to find these Nike Toki Low in burgundy? Looking for 9.5 specifically, preferably US websites. Thanks

I scooped a 10.5 at eaton centre yesterday around 6pm.  Once I saw them in person I had to cop it, I wasn't even planning on buying it.  Some people aren't liking the elephant print but I love it, these shoes are dope.
they seem to be sitting.

livestock, capsule, courtside sneakers, have a bunch of sizes online.

New in the town and in the country. I'm looking for large size (us15) stores or outlets (not only Nike/AJ). Thanks :\
[/quote]

Try Si Vous Play. They usually have large sizes.

Did anyone go to the Toronto Sneaker Convention on Gerrard this weekend?  I was wondering if it was any better in terms of number of vendors/selection/pricing than some of the recent events have been. 

Back
Top Bottom