Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Halton was a sh*tshow today. Completely packed. Only had the Volt Flyknits for $70. Hash wall had some scattered sizes of the 2014 Hyperdunk Paul George PE. Snakeskin Dunk in size 10. Nothing else really worth mentioning shoe-wise.

They had a few size S and L of the Game Royal Tech Fleece crewneck. Few pairs of Aeroloft vests.

This is the same for VM today as well. however, Kids and women's are worth looking at.

Yeah i was at halton still had some size 9 samples randoms at the hash wall but no 25% on anything!!

Last time I went to the ES, they never asked for my pass. The cashier asked me where I worked and looked me up on the computer.

I honestly don't find the prices at the ES to be great

Last time I went to the ES, they never asked for my pass. The cashier asked me where I worked and looked me up on the computer.

I honestly don't find the prices at the ES to be great

I dunno man the prices are really good in my opinion. Considering it's not an outlet and all the new shoes that are currently in stores are 40% cheaper right off the bat I'm not sure how you can complain.

I got the Kobe 10 which retails at Foot Locker Champs and Livestock for 230, the employee store has em for 148. The huarache flights which are 150 in store are at the EB for 103. Foams which are 300 are 203 at the ED and these new remastered Jordan that now retail for 245 are only 168.

I always try and go on a Saturday so I get first dibs during launches.

You really notice the difference when you go to the EB then head over to the Scarborough town center and see the same shoe for 50-100 dollars more.

this might be a little late, but does anyone know where I can find the Xeno Flux? saw a video of those online and they're pretty crazy!!!

Been a while since my last ES visit but going this week. Does anyone know if they still have the Sprite Flyknit max??

Salute to the local member on here that looked out and sold me these for pretty much retail. Feels good that in 2015 there's still people out there (very few) that don't mind helping someone out w/o making a big profit in mind.

vqrwgl.jpg
I know I'm late, but that's dope.
I'm still on the hunt for an 11 or 11.5 without having to break the bank.

Anyone going to the ES and can help me pick up a pair of shoes? Willing to help out a little for gas money. Please PM me if so, thanks.

Does anybody have an Employee Store update? A friend of mine invited me to come with him and I'm wondering what they have in store

Back
Top Bottom