Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As a am95 head myself. I'm guessing more of the am95 heads only like the original (suede upper) and not the new tech like the no sew, flywire, EM etc... At least that's what I'm thinking and not much interested in your post even though they are the grey and neons.
i see your point and i partially agree, the reason why i bought the no sew was because of the material last and durability

even saw someone on fb sell deadstock original am95, if you're on nt. wow that was amazing to see

i see your point and i partially agree, the reason why i bought the no sew was because of the material last and durability

even saw someone on fb sell deadstock original am95, if you're on nt. wow that was amazing to see
well the am95 is not a silhouette that everyone likes. Its usually the older sneaker enthusiasts who are more into them because of the history. You are right that the durability of the fuse is better but even so, i just felt like nike was trying to make a quick buck on them instead of keeping the integrity and history of the shoe... 

Same with jordans and making the LAB series... a lot of them stay on the shelves. but just buy what you like in the end i guess

Is there a fb Toronto sneaker buy and sell group that's popular or is kijiji the go to for shoe classifieds

Is there a fb Toronto sneaker buy and sell group that's popular or is kijiji the go to for shoe classifieds

there's a bunch of different groups... I guess TSG is one of the more popular ones but there are tons of kids on it that lack common sense
some of them are just plain ignorant, I has seen a them go to the store, take pictures of the shoes, post it on the page, ask for resale value and they would try to sell it on the spot
roll.gif

some of them are just plain ignorant, I has seen a them go to the store, take pictures of the shoes, post it on the page, ask for resale value and they would try to sell it on the spot:rofl:

Yooo so that's what these kids are doing. I saw some kid take pictures of all the shoes on display, was bizarre

Was just at Halton. Didn't see any new stock whatsoever. Everything is pretty picked over. I saw 50-year old Asian dude leave with at least nine boxes of something as I was heading in...don't know what that could be.

I went last week and had no problems, though it wasn't one of the "strict" guys that checked me. A friend of mine went yesterday and had no issue, Illistic also passed by yesterday and said there was no problem.

Asked for id today. Did foams make it to the floor?

Was just at Halton. Didn't see any new stock whatsoever. Everything is pretty picked over. I saw 50-year old Asian dude leave with at least nine boxes of something as I was heading in...don't know what that could be.

I was there aswell, there were celtic 1's in scattered sizes for 100+ 25 off which was pretty good, nothing else, some thunder 14's gs size leftover when i asked about stock in the back. Other than that nothing much at all

My friend told me that vm nike has the tonal black jordan 1 mids for $130. I don't know about sizes though

My friend told me that vm nike has the tonal black jordan 1 mids for $130. I don't know about sizes though
They are only 89.99, I went yesterday. Pretty much FSR, store was very busy but no one was touching them.

They also have the lows for 79.99

Back
Top Bottom