Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is there a Champs Canada IG or Twitter? If not I find it very foul that no proper announcement was made over social media like every other retailer. That's twice now.

I'll def be sending a complaint when I find out who the Canada rep in charge of this is.

Last edited:
Is there a Champs Canada IG or Twitter? If not I find it very foul that no proper announcement was made over social media like every other retailer. That's twice now.

I'll def be sending a complaint when I find out who the Canada rep in charge of this is.
Totally agree with this. For the last release, they weren't even listed on the list of retailers. I wonder how many pairs ended up going to friends and family of employees.

Totally agree with this. For the last release, they weren't even listed on the list of retailers. I wonder how many pairs ended up going to friends and family of employees.

I don't mind the F&F stuff, just make it look legit at least. I was in the area and if I knew I would have went over. They even ended the raffle today at 7pm when the mall closes later.

I don't mind the F&F stuff, just make it look legit at least. I was in the area and if I knew I would have went over. They even ended the raffle today at 7pm when the mall closes later.
My friend was actually in the store today and said he didn't see any signs or anything (this was around 11am or so). He's obviously pissed since he entered all the FL raffles nearby.

My friend was actually in the store today and said he didn't see any signs or anything (this was around 11am or so). He's obviously pissed since he entered all the FL raffles nearby.

Even the Queen West FL had handwritten signs in the windows.

Was at Vaughan mills today. Didn't see any of those. I did see pretty much FSR on all red flight huaraches for 99.99. If they had my size on the floor I may have gone in on them. Really nice kicks.

Picked up a pair of air max st's for my dad. Came to 54 bucks after the 5 dollar survey coupon.
Thanks man

sorry late to the convo.. was the raffle for the yeezys 350s on the 29th?

Yes, and FL Queen West and HoH had their 1 day sign-up....also unannounced Champs had theirs too :smh:

So only left are the boutiques and maybe Adidas Dundas Square for the raffles

Yes, and FL Queen West and HoH had their 1 day sign-up....also unannounced Champs had theirs too
mean.gif

So only left are the boutiques and maybe Adidas Dundas Square for the raffles
wtf... seems pretty early to already hold their raffle.

half those all go backdoor anyways tho...

NDC Canada has a bunch of shoes marked down on sale. Some AM90s, a pair of AM 1's. Roshe's. Sizes available arent the greatest but it's the first markdown we've seen on the site

They have also tech fleece camo pants on sale for 97. Obsidian and black/grey camo. Also green and obsidian camo hoodies for 160.

Last edited:
NDC Canada has a bunch of shoes marked down on sale. Some AM90s, a pair of AM 1's. Roshe's. Sizes available arent the greatest but it's the first markdown we've seen on the site

They have also tech fleece camo pants on sale for 97. Obsidian and black/grey camo. Also green and obsidian camo hoodies for 160.
Have to say, GREAT find. I'd pretty much given up on the site, but some of these discounts are better than outlet finds, especially on runners. Also, Tech Fleece Olive/Khaki for $80. Must resist...

No social media for Champs Canada at all! I've already voiced my opinion on this issue, but still nothing.

This is totally unacceptable. I drove all the way from Markham to downtown just for the raffle at the 2 FTL locations and I left right away. Why bother doing a raffle when no one knew abt it? Smh...

Moving on.....anyone been to ES this week and did they have any Flyknits or Frees sitting around? I have to find something for a relative.

Anybody went to nike outlet last Boxing Day?
Did they get any retro Jordan or kobe last year for the Boxing Day event? I just want to know because I plan to go at nike outlet this Boxing Day hoping there will be good stock of kobe and Jordans

Warning for anyone who buys from/looking to buy from The Closet Inc: STAY AWAY!!

Bought from them once before, so I didn't think it would be this big of a headache. Spoke with someone beforehand, and ordered two pairs of Aquas, paid via Paypal: 1 men's sz 10.5, the other a toddler's 10c...got sent only a men's size 10. Messaged them to ask what's up, they said "oh we never got toddlers' sizes". Well thanks for letting me know, didn't have a problem taking my money for it though. They checked and had no more 10.5s left. After trying to haggle me into taking the 10 (sorry but can't, my feet are a bit wide and 10.5 is my true size) we eventually agreed I could send back the shoes to get a full refund + they would cover shipping which came to $18.60 (offered me the option of credit for the shipping costs, but told them no thanks just looking to get my money back).

Every step of the way was like pulling teeth, and I'd have to be the one texting to follow-up ie. saw via tracking they got the shoes back, but wasn't until I texted them and asked about it that they refunded the cost of the shoes. STILL haven't gotten my money back for the shipping, probably never will. I'm done constantly texting only to have them drag their feet/hear nothing back.

Cliffs: ordered Aquas Nov 27 from The Closet Inc, got sent the wrong size/missing a pair. Got told I could send back the wrong shoes and they'd cover shipping/get refund but as of now only got the refund. Customer service/communication was beyond terrible the whole time.

Last edited:
^ any company that uses texts as a communication method with customers should be avoided lol

From the time I saw " text us " I just closed my browser

So Nike is doing a scavenger hunt for the Kobe XI and the first pair is located at Nathan Phllips Square on the Toronto sign if someone didn't already come up with it lol

Back
Top Bottom