Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Let him hold on to all that crappy inventory. No one wanted that crap anyways which is why it most likely found its way into the outlets. 
SMH!!! Thinks he found the gold at the end of the rainbow lol.... Send this to other pips and let this guy take a LOSS!!!

There's a guy on kijiji with a fsr of the chrome 6, Carolina blue 29, and hornet 5; all of which were spotted at halton recently. I don't even know how he was able to grab more than one pair. Employee perhaps?
outlets don't limit the quantity of shoes that you purchase....

Thank you for your recent adidas.com order.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below.

Item: AQ2661
Size: 9-
Description: YEEZY BOOST 350
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $

but i got order confirmation for 9.5 ?

Items Purchased
Product Size Quantity Price Total:

YEEZY BOOST 350
Article no AQ2661
9.5 1 $200.00 $200.00

They refunded my $ already too...oh well

So you ordered 2? Maybe that's the reason

Are they both ADC or ADCa?

outlets don't limit the quantity of shoes that you purchase....
for jordans they limit one per customer, talked to my friend who is one of the managers at nike, she said they come in groups

and walk around the store asking other customers to buy it for them...my friend just shakes her head...she even said a girl in that group

was wearing a cap that said "reseller" on it lol

I've personally seen a dude come in and drain a FSR of Jordans from Halton. Think they were the Hornet 5s. Older Asian dude, literally had 8-10 pairs. This isn't the first time it's happened. I think it's nice that they try to limit people draining inventory, but at the end of the day, they're an outlet trying to eliminate overstock. I don't think they care, and I don't hold it against them for not saying "please don't give me your money". It does absolutely suck if you actually want the damn sneaker though, but that's the nature of the beast.

Adidas.ca just added a few more nice shoes to their sale section, got some tubulars I had my eye on for $67 shipped.

I've personally seen a dude come in and drain a FSR of Jordans from Halton. Think they were the Hornet 5s. Older Asian dude, literally had 8-10 pairs. This isn't the first time it's happened. I think it's nice that they try to limit people draining inventory, but at the end of the day, they're an outlet trying to eliminate overstock. I don't think they care, and I don't hold it against them for not saying "please don't give me your money". It does absolutely suck if you actually want the damn sneaker though, but that's the nature of the beast.
I was there when they had the 5s.  I was only able to get 1 pair even though I was with my girlfriend.  Tried to get another pair for family but since they knew that she was with me they still denied me the other pair.

If anyone sees any Jordan 29s in a size 9 for less than $130, I'll add $20 on top for your troubles, haha. Kind of joking but mostly serious.

Currently at Vaughan 20% off clearance clothing, saw 2 kds for 110 and one for 130, some ultra Moires for 115, a black run the one as well as the red colourway for 90 ando forest camp tech fleece wind runner for 125

Last edited:
Currently at Vaughan 20% off clearance clothing, saw 2 kds for 110 and one for 130, some ultra Moires for 115, a black run the one as well as the red colourway for 90 ando forest camp tech fleece wind runner for 125

Any discounts on hash wall?

Anyone else strike out on the Oreo 1.0 racers that just released today? I mean I knew they were popular, but most sizes gone at SQ1 FL less than two hours after opening. I'm heated lol.

Anyone else strike out on the Oreo 1.0 racers that just released today? I mean I knew they were popular, but most sizes gone at SQ1 FL less than two hours after opening. I'm heated lol.
I was able to grab them at Vaughan Mills, I know yorkdale, eaton, yonge hoh, and square one got the most pairs

livestock posted on their IG that they have them so try giving them a call.  There were still some sizes left on capsule like half an hour ago... not sure about now.  There were decent opportunities to grab them.  What size are you looking for? NDC still had some sizes

Also try giving sherway gardens a call and bramalea city centre

I was able to snag a pair @ the Footlocker  across from EC around 830ish this morning.  It was the last sz9... the other friend took the last sz9 @ the Footlocker  in EC.

I was able to snag a pair @ the Footlocker across from EC around 830ish this morning.  It was the last sz9... the other friend took the last sz9 @ the Footlocker in EC.
How does the weave on your look?

nice these are mine they give me a yin yang vibe

Managed to get my first pair of racers off footlocker.ca. Couldn't grab my size 10.5 so I got a 10, will they be too tight?

Infrared 6 lows at halton, 160, sz 10.5 +. Chrome 6 lows, size 13-15 lol. Marvin the Martian gs 6.5 for 90.

No disc on hash wall

Back
Top Bottom