Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

peeps that were in nyc last year, did you need an apple iphone with the snkrs app to shop at the snkrs sneaker box popup shop? or was it just a line up outside sort of deal?

Last edited:
Maybe you mean Champs EC --> they did that on Yeezy's

Just a heads up for those looking to enter raffles. Don't sleep on the Champs Eaton Centre location...they've recently been known to do secret raffles for the past few releases. Your best bet is to check in store and not rely on their social media.
So are they doing raffles for the white cement 4? I always thought that they did FCFS.

peeps that were in nyc last year, did you need an apple iphone with the snkrs app to shop at the snkrs sneaker box popup shop? or was it just a line up outside sort of deal?

At the time, you needed a code to go with the app. It helped you secure a spot within a time block to enter. There were different blocks throughout day.

The JB brand activation/exhibit was pretty dope. They gave you a pair kicks for the day while you completed skills exercises and Jordan pins if you went and did the whole scavenger hunt. I did the virtual 'last shot' a couple of times :lol:

I was hoping to read of something similar for TO.

At the time, you needed a code to go with the app. It helped you secure a spot within a time block to enter. There were different blocks throughout day.

The JB brand activation/exhibit was pretty dope. They gave you a pair kicks for the day while you completed skills exercises and Jordan pins if you went and did the whole scavenger hunt. I did the virtual 'last shot' a couple of times
laugh.gif

I was hoping to read of something similar for TO.
yeesh, so i need an iphone for the weekend?

probably should've been expected, but there you go: just don hats for all star. probably at the m&n pop-up

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED 

We're sorry, but you've lost your place in line due to a connection error. If the product is still available, you can try adding it to your cart again.

I can't believe it is this hard to cart a shoe with such a ridiculous retail price.  Hopefully some people get through who actually want them, unlike the clown on Kijiji asking like 2500 for his pair.  Maybe they will be available at some shops during all star week?

I've been getting that error since I got kicked out of the line the first time. Never went back to the line again...

First biggest release on NDCa and it's a big failure.

I'm guessing NDCa is being bombarded non-stop by bots since 950AM which is causing the error :smh:

Any success stories?

NDCa should just put a SOLD OUT message to end my suffering LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom