Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Word.
mean.gif
at that restock.

Curious what JB will have ready for the re-opening of 306 Yonge this summer.
Most likely to coincide with the release of Jordan 5 black suede with Nike Air on the back. I wonder if there would be restocks like during ASW.

Then again there would be mad hype like how Muji was during grand opening. It'll take sometime for that to die down, or until they only sell low demand GRs.

Last edited:
Just got back from the NB and it was straight trash (probably bc I didnt go on opening day)...Picked up a pair of the Made In UK 1500s for $39.99. There is also a Golf Sale going on in the same area with Drivers (Taylor Made), putters and golf bags.

Nope, shopify doesn't reserve/lock/hold cart items.

You should checkout as quick as possible. Even a successful payment doesn't mean a guaranteed pair. Cancellations do happen.

Also, INFLUENCE is already down before 11AM for the NMD City Sock release. I guess bots have been pounding the site. :smh:

How can you identify a shopify backend?

any tech fleece wind runners?

Kids and women's - I think there was some men's thermal fit - but not on the clearance rack.

There was a kids elite sweater for $159.99...

There were some Kobe 11 ASG in youth sizes on the wall - I saw a 3.5Y, 4Y, 5Y
$164.99 (?) - plus 25% off.

I also saw an employee bring a customer KD 8 ASG from the back - they may have more sizes(?) - full box.

Last edited:
Anyone have footlocker VIP coupons that they won't be using? Would appreciate one since registration one never came through.

Anyone have footlocker VIP coupons that they won't be using? Would appreciate one since registration one never came through.

The $10 ones? Just make another account n try. It takes over a day to get it in the email

Kids and women's - I think there was some men's thermal fit - but not on the clearance rack.

There was a kids elite sweater for $159.99...

There were some Kobe 11 ASG in youth sizes on the wall - I saw a 3.5Y, 4Y, 5Y
$164.99 (?) - plus 25% off.

I also saw an employee bring a customer KD 8 ASG from the back - they may have more sizes(?) - full box.
thanks, gonna check it out tomorrow would love a Kobe ASG in 9.5 lol thats prob wishful thinking though.

^SUPER-wishful thinking. My wife was there this week and I asked her to look for me, she checked with staff and apparently they did get 'em but sold out with the quickness.

Only those youth sizes left (unless something got missed)

Went to VM on friday. Hash wall was still at 25%.   Nothing new really, good amount of the premium Jordan futures still there.  Lunar Flyknits, air max 2015 still there too.  Saw a pair of size 10 4Lab1s on the hash wall.  A few pairs of white air max 1s with the red swoosh in size 12 and 11 from what I saw (probably a few more in other sizes too), White/Red Lebron 12s in a full size run, pretty usual stuff.

Overheard one employee talking to another quietly about how they "were getting 11s and 3s".  Whether they were Jordans or not, who knows but be on the lookout. 
wink.gif

Went to VM on friday. Hash wall was still at 25%.   Nothing new really, good amount of the premium Jordan futures still there.  Lunar Flyknits, air max 2015 still there too.  Saw a pair of size 10 4Lab1s on the hash wall.  A few pairs of white air max 1s with the red swoosh in size 12 and 11 from what I saw (probably a few more in other sizes too), White/Red Lebron 12s in a full size run, pretty usual stuff.

Overheard one employee talking to another quietly about how they "were getting 11s and 3s".  Whether they were Jordans or not, who knows but be on the lookout. :wink:  

It's not gonna make it to the floor. An employee told me they got the fire red 3 and 11 low a couple of years back, and employees took it straight from the stock room

Back
Top Bottom