Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Didn't see the vm update so here is mine. 25 off hash and 40 off clearance clothing and some selected other clothing like the Jordan's. However they didn't let me apply my MVP pass for some reason. Was in a rush and didn't ask into detail.

$80 with 40 percent off

$50 with 40 percent off. Not tf like material though.

Had limited sizes from s to Xl.

No Kobe's on hash.
Lots of choices for kd's in various sizes and some flyknit max in some blue black colour for 120. Also had some mc Lunar 3s for 119. Remember 25 off hash. Cheers

Last edited:
Didn't see the vm update so here is mine. 25 off hash and 40 off clearance clothing and some selected other clothing like the Jordan's. However they didn't let me apply my MVP pass for some reason. Was in a rush and didn't ask into detail.

$80 with 40 percent off

No Kobe's on hash.
Lots of choices for kd's in various sizes and some flyknit max in some blue black colour for 120. Also had some mc Lunar 3s for 119. Remember 25 off hash. Cheers

Was it the Asian guy at cash, with the shaved head?

Was it the Asian guy at cash, with the shaved head?
Nope just some female. I think I know who you are talking about but I didn't see that guy there.

Rep'd.  Any Tech Fleece around?  Was thinking about going tomorrow morning..
Was looking fot TF as well but didn't see any there. Just one grey / teal jacket (not sure the name) but it has been there for a month. Only had like 1 left on hash this time, not a hot deal I think. The others were those Jordan Hoodies which has some TF like material. Not sure if its real TF.

$80 with 40 percent off

No Kobe's on hash.
what sizes did they have for the air max flyknits?

If anyone wants the white gradient Ultra Boosts (women's sizes, but they're the exact same shoe) Running Room has them. And they have a $50 off $200 code: MAGAZINE50 so I ended up paying $180 something after tax. I've put it up on Kijiji to see if anyone wants to trade for primeknit NMDs or another colourway of the UBs. Happy to keep them though, but I like to test the market.

Thoughts?

If anyone wants the white gradient Ultra Boosts (women's sizes, but they're the exact same shoe) Running Room has them. And they have a $50 off $200 code: MAGAZINE50 so I ended up paying $180 something after tax. I've put it up on Kijiji to see if anyone wants to trade for primeknit NMDs or another colourway of the UBs. Happy to keep them though, but I like to test the market.

Thoughts?

Online or in store? Cant seem to find them online.

Online or in store? Cant seem to find them online.
I bought them in store. The one north of Yonge and Eglinton. Give your closest store a call. They accepted the coupon code in-store (actually, I just said the magazine coupon and she put it through no problem). 

$80 with 40 percent off

No Kobe's on hash.
Lots of choices for kd's in various sizes and some flyknit max in some blue black colour for 120. Also had some mc Lunar 3s for 119.

Vaughan Mills makes up their own bs rules for everything. Worst outlet store by far. They didn't let you stack the VIP cards with their hash/clearance sale there yet I stacked at other locations. They also jack up their prices when they are having special promotions, while the other locations keep the same prices sale or No sale. The management and staff there are basic idiots.

Last edited:
Got the Nike employee store invitation starting next Thursday, any idea if they will carry the Flu games next Sat? If so, will there be a discount on them?

Got the Nike employee store invitation starting next Thursday, any idea if they will carry the Flu games next Sat? If so, will there be a discount on them?
Yes they will have them and will be discounted, make sure you go in the morning when they open.

I have an ES invite for next week as well, anyone that has gone recently can shed light on what they have? Have they gotten any of the recent sock dart releases?

How early do u think I should go?
If possible go before they open just to be sure to get your size but don't worry they'll have a good amount of pairs even after employees get theirs, just be there when the open.

Last edited:
The flu games are gonna be GR many pairs will be available. But if youre looking to get one at ES i'd say get there around an hour to 30 mins before opening. There is usually a line up, especially for launch days

I have an ES invite for next week as well, anyone that has gone recently can shed light on what they have? Have they gotten any of the recent sock dart releases?
I've actually never seen sock darts there before but who knows if they are starting to get them

Quality of the Flu Game 12s is insane. I don't really like the shoe, but the quality of the materials used is true to the original. I'm actually shocked that they didn't try to push these as "Remastered" and sell them at a premium like they did with the 4s.

Back
Top Bottom