Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Seen these raptors cny jerseys at Today's sportswear. They aren't released yet right? Authentic?

Anyone seen this hoodie where around the city? been looking for awhile 

Last edited:
Adidas Queen raffle starts today?

EDIT: Starts today and ends tomorrow at 8PM

Last edited:
For those who will be preparing to hit VaughanMills for consolation prizes, nothing notable (as of Wednesday) so do yourself a favour and skip a possible second L.

Wasnt that hard if you selected non alcohol seats lol
Haha yeah. I was hovering over them for a while, and thought I'm not paying $300 for the right to not drink beer. Got 4 for ALCS game 3 and 2 for World Series game 6. The wishful thinking was that the Jjays make it!

Haha yeah. I was hovering over them for a while, and thought I'm not paying $300 for the right to not drink beer. Got 4 for ALCS game 3 and 2 for World Series game 6. The wishful thinking was that the Jjays make it!

Think about it like this...thats $12 a beer saved lol

Yeah it's pricey. I had tickets to the Rugby World cup semi finals last year. They were like 365 POUNDS. My mrs was mad as hell.

Adidas Originals has no lineup, just entered there. All that's left to enter is Livestock and then praying for the W.

Why Exclucity is doing FCFS is beyond me.

Adidas Originals has no lineup, just entered there. All that's left to enter is Livestock and then praying for the W.

Why Exclucity is doing FCFS is beyond me.

which is basically a sham. drops info outta nowhere freaking 4 nights before release. it's a wrap out there with the ghost chairs.

Back
Top Bottom