Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Which joggers the FOG/cotton twill ?pants?Do u think eaton or yd h&m got more stock?

Yeah those ones. And I was at YD yesterday, they had the least amount of stock. Two olives and one beige, no black. Sherway had a FSR of beige, no other colours. Eaton I'm not too sure but last I checked which was the Saturday before yesterday, they had a FSR of beige and a couple of olives left.

I've been on the hunt for black for the longest time, I'm really considering paying resell on them, but I'm going to England this Friday and I'm hoping their many H&M's have pairs.

Last edited:
Yeah those ones. And I was at YD yesterday, they had the least amount of stock. Two olives and one beige, no black. Sherway had a FSR of beige, no other colours. Eaton I'm not too sure but last I checked which was the Saturday before yesterday, they had a FSR of beige and a couple of olives left.

I've been on the hunt for black for the longest time, I'm really considering paying resell on them, but I'm going to England this Friday and I'm hoping their many H&M's have pairs.
tnx man been looking also on those joggers what size u need for black ill let u know if i found your size?

tnx man been looking also on those joggers what size u need for black ill let u know if i found your size?
I need a 36 man, thanks a lot. If anything, I'd E-Transfer the money to you if you could grab em for me. What size are you? If I come across pairs in England, I'll let you know, and if so, just Interac E-Transfer me the money and I'll bring them back for you.

I need a 36 man, thanks a lot. If anything, I'd E-Transfer the money to you if you could grab em for me. What size are you? If I come across pairs in England, I'll let you know, and if so, just Interac E-Transfer me the money and I'll bring them back for you.
i need a size 30 but ill check it first tomorrw at yd and sherway 

Was at Sherway today and they only had the tan colourway. I grabbed a black pair when I was in Buffalo a few weeks ago but the size 30 I grabbed didn't fit like a 30

I was at the Vaughan Mills H&M yesterday, and they had a black pair in 36! I only saw the one pair, so I'd call before driving up there. Good luck!

Question is anyone looking for the red uncaged ub? Got a size 8.5. PM if interested

Last edited:

Aww man I just returned a black 36 last week at STC. Would've hooked you up!

Anyone know when those raffles are starting? STC told me they will get them for raffle but don't even have the sneakers in their system yet so didn't know when I asked....

Last edited:
Anyone know when those raffles are starting? STC told me they will get them for raffle but don't even have the sneakers in their system yet so didn't know when I asked....
Champs Launch Locator doesn't have them either, it seems like this was a last minute release planned by Nike, in the sense of notifying retailers and shipping them their pairs. I'm guessing tomorrow and Wednesday for raffles.

Last edited:

Champs Launch Locator doesn't have them either, it seems like this was a last minute release planned by Nike, in the sense of notifying retailers and shipping them their pairs. I'm guessing tomorrow and Wednesday for raffles.
I believe there was a delay on Nike's part. They were supposed to come out this weekend, but got delayed until the 8th for North America. I'm guessing due to the Oh Vohs. This is why overseas, they came out already.

Last edited:

STC had it last week...  not sure if they still do

anyone have a ES update?

Shoes

Kobe 11 elites $182 (FSR of the blk/blue soles)
Kobe 11 EM $140? (I remember the 3d, mabacurials and whtie ones)
KD9 $140 - lots of colors and FSR
Roshe Two Flyknit in the interchangeable colors for $120
AM90 flyknit $140? - lots of colros and FSR
Roshe one flyknit in grey - $120 i think
Roshe one in white and black - $100?
Huaraches white and black
I saw wool 12s for $180? I think they are gone now
Ying Yang blk 1s for $140 only sz 9.5 left
Jordan 1 navy only sz 13 left
Lebron lows
Jordan 1 lows in blk
AF1 flyknit

Tech fleece/knit sweater $180? Retail is like $260 for these... FSR
Lots of tech fleece sweaters
There were tech fleece pants for $74 but I only saw small sizes

I picked up a Kobe 11 elites and the nike socks 6 pack for $14 ankle socks.
The socks feel pretty good - I would say its comparable to the $10 ones they sell individually but that is just IMO

Do you mean the Air Max 1 FK?

I think it is the AM90 flyknit but you could be right.
For runners I also saw the
Flyknit Racer in volt for $120-140? lots of sizes
Lunarepic flyknit in lows and high FSR in multiple colors
Flyknit All Out for $180 in that grey/volt colorway, multiple sizes
They also had the usual structure, lunarglide and pegasus lines

I didn't know Nike running tees sold for $85.. after discount it is $60 for a tee shirt.

They also had the flyknit hyperdunk 2016 in multiple colors
I think these are $180 if I am not mistaken.. typically it is 30% off retail
I am just basing this off memory since you can't use cell phones in the store.
I am sure I missed a few things.

Back
Top Bottom