Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

smh...people in line asking how much to resell and where to post them, what's sizes sells the most and what's a tracking number.

People like this shouldn't be in line
These are the people that walk by and ask you whats the lineup for.
This is why we have to tell people that walk by random **** so that they dont line up

Never had luck with Jordan brand. On a side note, Yorkdale's new extension is opened now. A line at Canada Goose retailer store smh. Muji opened, Mackage retailer store. Uniqlo still under renovations and went passed Nordstrom but didn't see if they opened or not

Assuming livestock sold out within the first hour lol

Dropped at 10:18, sold-out around 11:15 so yeah. That's actually a lot of time nowadays.

3 of my homies got both 1s, another 2 got Bred 1s. I only wanted Banned 1s to compare with my 2013s, I keep hearing the new ones are better quality wise.

Dropped at 10:18, sold-out around 11:15 so yeah. That's actually a lot of time nowadays.

3 of my homies got both 1s, another 2 got Bred 1s. I only wanted Banned 1s to compare with my 2013s, I keep hearing the new ones are better quality wise.

Yes they are definetly better quality than the 2013's.

Last edited:
My buddy lives in Edmonton and he can no longer easily pick up shoes like he used to when he was here. Got his size and I'm going to ship them out to them tonight.

My buddy lives in Edmonton and he can no longer easily pick up shoes like he used to when he was here. Got his size and I'm going to ship them out to them tonight.

You are a true friend. Congrats to you!!

Black toes also on Kijiji

Saw the instagram post. Drove over from liberty west and just missed it. If any one has a 9 pm me got many Ds shoes to trade. Cant believe its so hard to get shoes now lol. Remember when just walking in and buying the shoes, nice and simple in 1985

You are a true friend. Congrats to you!!

Black toes also on Kijiji
Prices look high. I'm sure they'll tank after the general release. November 5th I believe?

I figure my friendship is worth more than the $100 and associated headaches/nonsense I'd get from reselling a pair.
How do people hear about these so fast? I would've drove down there smh
I was in the office washroom taking a number 2 and browsing Instagram when I came across it. I promptly wiped and jet out the door LOL.

Man cut his dookie short to cop some shoes
laugh.gif
That really takes a lot of skills to put a hold on personal business #2 
roll.gif
 , copped for a friend too! Props to him.

Last edited:
Cant believe its so hard to get shoes now lol. Remember when just walking in and buying the shoes, nice and simple in 1985

While I agree, I actually like how both LS and HOH did today's drop. Just sucks for people that work day jobs who don't have the flexibility to get up and leave (like myself). All my friends that got pairs today work day jobs but can take their lunches or breaks pretty much whenever.

How do people hear about these so fast? I would've drove down there smh

Just social media. FL tweeted and LS posted on IG. Right when it happened people got up and went, all locations were pretty much empty with small "lines" (like 3-5 people) from 10:18 to about 11:00 I'd say. Wasn't until 11 when word really spread and crowds came.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom