Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NT fam, looking for some help on a couple of size swaps. I have a pair of white OVO Xs in 10.5, looking to trade for a 10. Also have a pair of gold medal ultra boosts in 12, looking for a 10.5 or 11, or to sell. PM me!

Wow what a major fail... Nike.ca just kicked me off by saying there was a connection error while I was waiting and foot locker and foot action are just all lagged up and not adding. 
Exactly what happened to me and it ended up being a loop of errors afterwards, if it continues clear your cache like @ahuangtoronto  suggested

Gonna be an L or nah?

Damn, refreshed the page and then got automatic checkout, only to realize I clicked on the yin yang

Is it sold out on Nike? I can't even get to the product page lol

edit. Got back on, trying again...

Last edited:
Some prick phoned me 5 minutes ago with a heavy child accent saying I won black toes at Yorkdale, then proceeded to say "i lied and cut off the phone", that's a first.....4168740371 is their phone number. Watch out.

Last edited:
Some prick phoned me 5 mnintues ago with a heavy child accent saying I won black toes at Yorkdale, then proceeded to say "i lied and cut off the phone", that's a first.....4168740371 is their phone number. Watch out.

Wth?

Does everyone else still see all sizes available on NDC? but cant add to cart?
A few sizes are sold out but I'm getting an error every time I try to ATC

PLEASE TRY AGAIN

Sorry, there was a problem processing your request. Please try to add to basket again.

^ Yup, it's a constant loop of this, clearing my cache seemed to work the ]first few times but not anymore. Not sure what's going on but I can't be bothered, good luck guys

Last edited:
This is so screwed. I'm done with limited Jordan releases after this. Thankfully the next three that I want are looking to be GR's.

Haven sold out. They let ppl buy two pairs... once word of this got out on this forum... I had no chance. Oh well... another couple hundred saved.

It's a very wonky release. It lets you choose your size and then when you add to cart, it just keeps loading and tells you to "please try again", then once in a while, you finally get into queue, but it eventually gives you the connection time out message. The page is gassed right now.

I swear Nike.ca never had these problems until after the Banned 1 release. Was the Reverse SBB release smoother? I never went for those.

Back
Top Bottom