Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I met a guy in TD. Pretty safe I reckon and just deposited the money straight into my account. If you're gonna rob someone in a bank you may as well rob the bank.

Banks are fine. I usually like to feel a buyer out and suggest meeting in a shopping mall bank so that a teller can confirm the money is legit. It's funny how many people are opposed to doing that (aka they were planning to pay with counterfeit money). A good tip to use to weed out sketchy buyers. A friend recently almost got scammed when he did a meetup at Yonge/Bloor station for some CPs, buyer paid with fake money, luckily my friend works with large sums of cash daily so he felt the funny money right away and didn't give the shoes.

Slowly I've been moving towards eBay to sell things. The TSG group is full of kids who throw out offers they clearly can't pay and Kijiji is full of terrible lowballers and now, people who troll by messaging stupid questions or the oddest lowest amounts that make no sense.

Last edited:
Banks are fine. I usually like to feel a buyer out and suggest meeting in a shopping mall bank so that a teller can confirm the money is legit. It's funny how many people are opposed to doing that (aka they were planning to pay with counterfeit money). A good tip to use to weed out sketchy buyers. A friend recently almost got scammed when he did a meetup at Yonge/Bloor station for some CPs, buyer paid with fake money, luckily my friend works with large sums of cash daily so he felt the funny money right away and didn't give the shoes.

Slowly I've been moving towards eBay to sell things. The TSG group is full of kids who throw out offers they clearly can't pay and Kijiji is full of terrible lowballers and now, people who troll by messaging stupid questions or the oddest lowest amounts that make no sense.

:smh: @ funny money. These kids these days think they r slick and can pull the okey doke on people.

That's messed up, never considered that. Crazy the amount of things you have to worry about these days selling some shoes. 

There really needs to be a more trusted network. I mean, I use redflagdeals and I think it's a more secure route anyway. But those guys are so damn cheap it's insane. I don't even think I've sold anything at retail there. Ebay has been my best source for > retail but Kijiji has been my spot for getting the quickest sale. I haven't been approved for TSG which I hear is the best group. TST has been horrible for the most part. Same with anything Toronto related to be honest. I feel like we're just in a bad city for selling things.
im starting to hate kijiji, bunch of people wasting my time asking if i can hold stuff till the weekend then they dont message me... then they try lowballing ds shoes i already have under retail lol or offering trades when i dont want trades, so tired of it

im starting to hate kijiji, bunch of people wasting my time asking if i can hold stuff till the weekend then they dont message me... then they try lowballing ds shoes i already have under retail lol or offering trades when i dont want trades, so tired of it

I just ignore the emails now. I can tell if someone's serious.

for anyone interested the air jordan 12 in that suede blue cw dropped on nike canada earlier still sizes available

I just ignore the emails now. I can tell if someone's serious.
yeah always the same thing over and over, "are these available ?" im interested hit me up ! tired of it might just keep em.. Unless someone on here is a size 13 and interested in DS alternate 4s for under retail haha

yeah always the same thing over and over, "are these available ?" im interested hit me up ! tired of it might just keep em.. Unless someone on here is a size 13 and interested in DS alternate 4s for under retail haha
lol I'm guilty of asking if some thing is available. I've contacted so many people who respond with "its already sold". People hate to take their ads down but one thing you should NEVER do is hold anything for anyone. Too many flakes to pass on other sellers. Keep it strictly FCFS, even then it's difficult but holding things never goes well. 

lol I'm guilty of asking if some thing is available. I've contacted so many people who respond with "its already sold". People hate to take their ads down but one thing you should NEVER do is hold anything for anyone. Too many flakes to pass on other sellers. Keep it strictly FCFS, even then it's difficult but holding things never goes well. 
Nah i never wait on people hey if you want something go get it right away, im not a retailer right haha.. Nah if they dont meet up i dont bother.. 

Probably too late but when are the raffles for the yeezys and what stores will have them ?
@Jastro  said EC,YD and SQ1 for FL and Champs yd ec and yonge st if i'm not wrong. Waiting on Adidas Originals to send an official tweet about the Yeezys but it seems like the raffles will be on the Monday. Keep checking here though.

Last edited:

@Jastro  said EC,YD and SQ1 for FL and Champs yd ec and yonge st if i'm not wrong. Waiting on Adidas Originals to send an official tweet about the Yeezys but it seems like the raffles will be on the Monday. Keep checking here though.
You are correct sir, If anything changes I'll let y'all know. Heard a rumour that HOH Yonge St is getting them but no confirmation on that as of yet

Most people on kijiji are dreadful to deal with.

For starters, probably like 3 out of 100 people there have cars, so meetup places are limited.

During the summer, I agreed to meet a guy for an apple gift card he was selling. I didn't bargain, just agreed with his asking price, and his location and time. I texted him in the morning to confirm, and he said yes. I texted him as I was near, he said he's on his way. Once I got there, he said he's almost there. And then he never responded to any calls or texts.

Man, I'm trying to sell my White Mountaineering City Socks and this one guy is ruining it for me. I have mine up at 330 because I know I will get lowballers but he has his up for $260... Dude is singlehandedly killing the value of the shoe out of desperation. I'm sure he'd accept 230 if someone offered it to him. Might as well change the name of the shoe to "Big L". 
In my opinion, I was lucky enough to try one on in store, and these felt completely different than any City Socks. They're more like City Bricks, can't compare to the previous ones. Shame cause I find them pretty nice looking from the side shots online, then in store, these were tough as a rock and wide looking 
indifferent.gif

In my opinion, I was lucky enough to try one on in store, and these felt completely different than any City Socks. They're more like City Bricks, can't compare to the previous ones. Shame cause I find them pretty nice looking from the side shots online, then in store, these were tough as a rock and wide looking 
indifferent.gif
Yeah they're definitely not for me. But I know a few people that love them. Just seems like because the demand wasn't high, people are now looking for deals. Even though they're all sold out. Hmm.... Guess I just have to take the L here.

Most people on kijiji are dreadful to deal with.

For starters, probably like 3 out of 100 people there have cars, so meetup places are limited.

During the summer, I agreed to meet a guy for an apple gift card he was selling. I didn't bargain, just agreed with his asking price, and his location and time. I texted him in the morning to confirm, and he said yes. I texted him as I was near, he said he's on his way. Once I got there, he said he's almost there. And then he never responded to any calls or texts.
Yeah there are some nightmare sellers out there too. I'm dealing with one right now. I literally wait hours for a single reply, supposed to meet up tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/100767

Wow, and we were complaining about flakers and funny money
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was at Vaughn Mills yesterday. Bought this Nike "Thermasphere Max Jacket" for 76$ plus tax. All clearance additional 30% off and it was like 110$. Regular $230. For those wanting a warmer alternative to tech fleece, this tech is pretty cool and it's constructed with nice quality. It resembles scuba gear material and holds in heat. They had about 7-8 size Medium in black left. 

I got the only remaining of this colourway below,

Trying to sell an old iPhone 5 on Kijiji and the guy low balls me by half my asking and then says that I gotta drive 20min one way to meet him :stoneface: get out

Last edited:
anyone been to Employee store lately? Have a pass with my company, but I live on the west end. Just wanna get an idea what's there before committing that 1 hr drive each way.

Back
Top Bottom