Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just came back from downtown. EC Champs ended their raffle at 7pm today. Employee said they're running it 11-7 tomorrow. Yonge street was still open tho.

Last edited:

Yeah I get that, I've done the night shift before. No way you're staying awake once you're laying down 
laugh.gif

lol I agree
I had a sale set up for my City Socks and the guy flaked. Went to meet the guy, he said he would be a half hour late so I went to a bar to grab a beer. The guy said he'll be there in 15, so I finished my drink and walked over. Then the turd said he got into some trouble and will pick it up tonight. I basically told him not to bother. He called me earlier in the day. Sounded like a 5 year old. I should have known. I should probably leave his number on here so people don't waste their time.

I had a sale set up for my City Socks and the guy flaked. Went to meet the guy, he said he would be a half hour late so I went to a bar to grab a beer. The guy said he'll be there in 15, so I finished my drink and walked over. Then the turd said he got into some trouble and will pick it up tonight. I basically told him not to bother. He called me earlier in the day. Sounded like a 5 year old. I should have known. I should probably leave his number on here so people don't waste their time.
Yeah I'm selling some Pinnacle 6's tomorrow and the guy that offered me 420 earlier in the week now changed his offer to 400. Kind of bums me out, losing money on them but I need to free up some money for Yeezys. Although at least he seems like a serious buyer with his offer. He actually knows how to communicate unlike 90% of kijiji lol. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow. I've had enough of kijiji people recently. The clown lady from Oakville never called back... Ignored my calls and texts too. 

Yeah I'm selling some Pinnacle 6's tomorrow and the guy that offered me 420 earlier in the week now changed his offer to 400. Kind of bums me out, losing money on them but I need to free up some money for Yeezys. Although at least he seems like a serious buyer with his offer. He actually knows how to communicate unlike 90% of kijiji lol. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow. I've had enough of kijiji people recently. The clown lady from Oakville never called back... Ignored my calls and texts too. 

What size are they?

Haha, I feel you. I think I'm just going to trade my White Mountaineering city socks for these. I know the retail price difference is like $40 but the value of the city socks seem to have dropped and I feel like I can sell these for more than I was getting for my city socks... (highest offer was 270...)

Thoughts?

Free up money for yeezys? So you already have a pair locked down?

Nope, talking about  the upcoming release. I'm pretty confident that I'm going to get a pair, I could be completely wrong but I think my chances are looking good for a pair. Worst case, if I don't get a pair, I'll pick up a pair of the older v2's.

Last edited:

I feel like I can enter 5+ raffles for these and my chance still be lss then 20% to score 
Raffles are hopeless. I doubt I'll even bother entering. Way too many people enter them to have a decent shot. I think the odds are actually much lower than 20%. 

Nope, talking about  the upcoming release. I'm pretty confident that I'm going to get a pair, I could be completely wrong but I think my chances are looking good for a pair. Worst case, if I don't get a pair, I'll pick up a pair of the older v2's.

Pretty confident? Not to burst your bubble but these ain't as wide spread as a GR like true blues but all the power to positive thinking lol

This is how everybody feels going into a Yeezy release. Wait until reality sets in and the salt levels go through the roof. It'll be so bad that your doctor will have to prescribe a blood pressure monitor.

I feel like I can enter 5+ raffles for these and my chance still be lss then 20% to score 
Raffles aren't as rigged as people think. I've personally won plenty of times and can count (on one hand) the number of times I've struck out if I actually enter.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed with this release is that I saw much more older folk in the raffle lines, all in likely because they're trying to get a pair as a Xmas present for their kid. So expect more names on the signup sheets this time around.

I have to agree with Crono, raffles aren't that rigged. I haven't entered many, but I've won raffles for Wing It 2's, Black Metallic 5's, Banned 1's (I missed the call, biggest regret to this day), and the Beluga V2's. The only one I've struck out so far on were the Black Toe 1's, and we all know how limited those were.

Last edited:
Holy, all these different raffle times and shoe releases are so confusing. 

So Yeezy raffles are done? and True Blues start on Monday? 

Last edited:

Holy, all these different raffle times and shoe releases are so confusing. 

So Yeezy raffles are done? and True Blues start on Monday? 
Okay let's clarify right now.

For the YEEZYS:

Champs EC, YD, Yonge: Today, and its the last day, raffles are open til 7.

Adidas Originals Toronto: Saturday and Sunday.

Foot Locker EC, YD, SQ1, Yonge: Monday.

True Blue 3's: They start on Monday at Foot Locker locations, and Bramalea and SQ1 Champs.

Last edited:

Okay let's clarify right now.

Champs EC, YD, Yonge: Today, and its the last day, raffles are open til 7.

Adidas Originals Toronto: Saturday and Sunday.

Foot Locker EC, YD, SQ1, Yonge: Monday.
Repped.

Thank you! too bad we can't get this to stick at the beginning of the thread or something lol 

Quote:

Raffles are hopeless. I doubt I'll even bother entering. Way too many people enter them to have a decent shot. I think the odds are actually much lower than 20%. 
I'm confused...  you say you're pretty confident but then you say raffles are hopeless.  Must have a pair backdoored or something

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm confused...  you say you're pretty confident but then you say raffles are hopeless.  Must have a pair backdoored or something
Well, he did mention he has access to a bot so...

Anyways, Red>Green>Copper. Just cause the beluga stripe was orange already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom