Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm trying to get those Beige Common Project Chelsea boots and I probably would of pulled the trigger for $500. Too bad I'm a size 39-40 in them. Do you know if they'll have a restock on them and have the same sale on boxing day?
No idea dude. I'm sure that for the next few days they MIGHT bring out more sizes/stock and I feel that Boxing Day will be better in terms of the % discount. Those same CP boots will probably be like 350-400 instead of 500. Like I was saying...my biggest complaint wasn't entirely price, but rather the weak sizing and availability/ selection. It's not rocket science to see though that that's how Black Friday works. They put out all the stock that is either past season or less desirable from designers, then toss in A FEW actually nice pieces but in odd or huge sizing. The Bottega boots were "a deal" I guess if you were in the market for them and same with the CP chelseas but I personally didn't need either of those. It was funny to see a bunch of people frantically search the shoe racks for the best pairs. I saw an Asian guy with maybe three pairs of the Bottega boots around him in gigantic sizes trying them on when his foot wasn't bigger than a 8-8.5 lmao.

Last edited:
This gif seems appropriate for today. Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Seems like by looking at some feeds, Adidas online sold out the Bape products and THEN proceeds to launch the splash page (first splash page for NMDs in Canada that I've heard of)? 
laugh.gif

And can anyone confirm on what Adidas OG Toronto is like right now/what they're doing with the Bape NMDs? Might drop by if they are doing raffles and of course, they didn't pick up the phone cause probably hundreds of people are lurking around.

Edit: heard someone said tomorrow Sunday between 11am-6pm.

Last edited:
Line all the way to steves musoc store. Apparently only letting in one person at a time to raffle. So dumb

That's sort of a non-answer lol. Asking because I live a couple hours from Toronto so I was wondering if even smaller FL/champs will be getting them.

They will be widely available, not sure if the stores by you will have them. Best bet is calling them yourself, a week or two before release then you'll have a more accurate answer.

That's sort of a non-answer lol. Asking because I live a couple hours from Toronto so I was wondering if even smaller FL/champs will be getting them.

just look at the launch locator when it comes up, if it's like the 3s they'll be at most foot lockers. I imagine they will, because 295 + tax is robbery

Back
Top Bottom