Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure if this has been addressed, apologies if it has, but have they pulled the plug on the Jordan store?

That's sort of a non-answer lol. Asking because I live a couple hours from Toronto so I was wondering if even smaller FL/champs will be getting them.

Where exactly do you live? What you should do right now is look up the True Blue 3 on the Foot Locker Launch Locator to see the stores closest to you, to get an accurate idea. I'm 99% sure every store that stocked the True Blue's will also stock the Space Jams.

Just saw this lol what a joke. I hope refunds were given smh. Hope nikes pulls them as a retailer.

Just saw this lol what a joke. I hope refunds were given smh. Hope nikes pulls them as a retailer.
It was a joke to buy a sneaker you want with another additional purchase. I think they pulled it off the night of immediately cause everyone was heated up that they were doin this and messaged Nike directly. Not even sure if a lot of people who lined got pairs cause people said most of the pairs were already sold out to VIPs at their party the night before.

I remember that, capsule was up all night deleting negative comments/ banning people on IG  
roll.gif

shady boutique, wasn't a fan of them before and that incident didn't help.

Last edited:
I remember that, capsule was up all night deleting negative comments/ banning people on IG  :rofl:

What happened to them ? I've never liked them barely have stock on anything good..

I remember that, capsule was up all night deleting negative comments/ banning people on IG  :rofl:

With Capsule, almost all of their pairs are given away to close friends of the owner or to people that have been shopping with them since they opened. Don't think I've ever heard of someone winning a raffle at capsule.

Shady place indeed..

Out of all the Boutiques in Canada, it looks like Courtside Sneakers and Off the Hook are the most professional and caring. They actively try to fight bots on their sites, they don't count ghost chairs for FCFS releases, etc.

And surprise, surprise, neither of them are located in Toronto/the GTA.

Last edited:
Yo what's really good with the AJ1 Top 3s ?!?!? Anybody get a call or heard anything from STC? 

I didn't see a single person say they won Yeezys at exclucity lol
Yeah I was wondering about that earlier. Odd cos they are meant to be legit. Tried my Yeezy on today (just the one) and it was too tight and looked weird. Think i'll have to get rid and start raffling for 13s in future, as 12.5 doesn't seem to exist.

Yeah I was wondering about that earlier. Odd cos they are meant to be legit. Tried my Yeezy on today (just the one) and it was too tight and looked weird. Think i'll have to get rid and start raffling for 13s in future, as 12.5 doesn't seem to exist.

I also thought they were legit , guess it was backdoor season for them lol. That big foot struggle, you can try and take the insole out too. Watch Adidads have awful sizing on the 750 V2's.

Damn, haha. That means I took an L. Entered at like 5:55...
Well it's just words of the mouth. I haven't seen any updates on Kijiji or pictures of email Ws yet so can't really assume much. I'll say give them til tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom