Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Must've been annoying but the 9 prob fits you better.  Heard these fit .5 big
It was annoying! Before I left my house, I called to see if it was still there but no one was answering. So I took my chance.

The drive from Burlington to Sherway Gardens was a bit of a trek. I did hear that about the 3.0 so i wasn't salty that i went a half size down

This whole sizing thing with UBs is so damn confusing.

People are saying to stay at your Jordan/Nike TTS for the 3.0's instead of going 0.5 up. However my TTS sizing is 11, and I wear 11 in UB Caged 2.0, Uncaged and all Jordan/Nike. The only shoe I go down to 10.5 is PK NMD XR1/R1.

If I were to go for a pair of the 3.0's down the road, should I still stick with my TTS 11, or go 0.5 down?

Last edited:

People are saying to stay at your Jordan/Nike TTS for the 3.0's instead of going 0.5 up. However my TTS sizing is 11, and I wear 11 in UB Caged 2.0, Uncaged and all Jordan/Nike. The only shoe I go down to 10.5 is PK NMD XR1/R1.

If I were to go for a pair of the 3.0's down the road, should I still stick with my TTS 11, or go 0.5 down?
.5 down...  I find the closest thing to the knit on these are PK dooms.

if you cant try a pair on before you buy i would suggest going TTS.

I'm probably the pickiest guy I know in terms of sizing. I'm surprised you wear the same size in Jordans as you do in Nikes, as I find Jordans usually fit a bit big.

My sizing for reference, I consider 10.5 to be my TTS:

Flyknit Racer - 10.5
Roshe One - 10.5
Jordan 1 - 10.5
Jordan 3 - 10.5
Ultra Boost 1.0 and 2.0 - 10.5
NMD Mesh - 10.5

Air Force 1 Low - 10
NMD Primeknit - 10
Yeezy Boost 350 V1 - 10
Jordan 2, 4, 5, 6, 12 - 10
Ultra Boost 3.0 - 10

I'm probably the pickiest guy I know in terms of sizing. I'm surprised you wear the same size in Jordans as you do in Nikes, as I find Jordans usually fit a bit big.

My sizing for reference, I consider 10.5 to be my TTS:

Flyknit Racer - 10.5
Roshe One - 10.5
Jordan 1 - 10.5
Jordan 3 - 10.5
Ultra Boost 1.0 and 2.0 - 10.5
NMD Mesh - 10.5

Air Force 1 Low - 10
NMD Primeknit - 10
Yeezy Boost 350 V1 - 10
Jordan 2, 4, 5, 6, 12 - 10
Ultra Boost 3.0 - 10
Respect bro! I'm not picky in terms of sizing as I like my shoes fitting more on the looser side, which is why I go 11 for every Jordan I get.

And good to know the Flyknit Racers are TTS, always liked the silhouette of those, so I'm gonna be going for them when Nike restocks the Triple Blacks next week.

Footaction opening at Eaton Centre, someone posted a photo in one of the FB groups of the under construction sign.

EDIT (NOT MY PIC):

Last edited:

It depends on how you want the shoe to fit. My sizing is really weird too. I'm a 9 in general for Nike. My 2.0 UBs are 9.5 and I find the fit to be perfect even though there's a small bit of room at the front because it's very tight primeknit. You'd be fine going TTS but it would just be a little more snug. The fit would be fine but I wear it as a lifestyle shoe so I like the little bit of room. In the Reigning Champ UBs I'm a size 9 because the knitting is thinner and less tight. NMD PKs I'm a size 8.5 though I feel like I could fit in an 8. We'll find out because I got an 8 in the grey tricolour from Urban Outfitters. If it ships, I might have a retail or slightly above retail size 8 for sale (depending on the fit). In the V2 Yeezys, I got a 9.5 but I honestly could have gone up to 10. I'm a 9 in the Crazy Explosives with a near perfect fit. I'm a 9 in most tubulars, even with primeknit. Trying to think if I'm forgetting anything. Either way, I'm between an 8.5 (possibly an 8) to 10 in Adidas shoes... Which is stupid because if you want an exclusive pair, there is a 0% chance you're going to be able to try a pair before you buy it. So yeah, other size swappers are key. 

On another side note, I have a pair of Tubular Instinct Boost Tan in a size 9 that won't be cracking my rotation anytime soon. If anyone wants that way below retail (let's say 25%), let me know. 

i have a pair of ultraboost 3.0 navy in a womens 11.5 (9.5 mens) im willing to part with for less than canadian retail. pm me if interested.

on a side note man there are a ton of scammers on kijiji. i got a dude asking to trade his v2s for my ub plus 50 dollars. claims he got it from flight club. sounds way too suspect

on a side note man there are a ton of scammers on kijiji. i got a dude asking to trade his v2s for my ub plus 50 dollars. claims he got it from flight club. sounds way too suspect
for sure...  flight club charges outrageous prices.  Why would anyone take such a big L?

For those that browse the Yeezy Boost thread, this one is almost turning into that. All these sizing questions re the UBs. People listing 20 models of shoes and what sizes they are + what their mom, dad, and cat wear too.

I remember somebody listed like 7 types of shoes with his sizes, and then I'm like okay, but to give you an accurate suggestion, what size Crocs do you wear. Lo and behold, he actually owned Crocs lol.

For those that browse the Yeezy Boost thread, this one is almost turning into that. All these sizing questions re the UBs. People listing 20 models of shoes and what sizes they are + what their mom, dad, and cat wear too.

I remember somebody listed like 7 types of shoes with his sizes, and then I'm like okay, but to give you an accurate suggestion, what size Crocs do you wear. Lo and behold, he actually owned Crocs lol.
Haha, well if you look at how drastically different sizes are when they're supposed to be the constant, it makes sense. Adidas is just the biggest offender. I mean, I have Cole Haan's and I'm between an 8.5 and a 9. Cons are generally 8.5. Nike's are almost always 9s.

That's too funny about the guy owning Crocs. Just in general, because he owned Crocs. Were the Yeezys Croc scaled? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom