Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Congrats man! Hope you're not the guy who people are roasting right now cause he's reselling for $1k on Facebook groups lol.

Got a W on the Cargo R2 from SamTabak as well. Interested to see how they compare to the R1s.
I see them going for $500-$700 prior to the rerelease, don't know if they're authentic though. Hopefully, resell isn't too bad and they're a lot of pairs this time. 

Samples hit Nike outlets last weekend. All samples were $29.99 plus an additional 40% off. Picked up a bunch of running gear and hyper warm pro combat apparel for the low. Mostly size large with a few size medium here and there.

40% off ends today unfortunately.

There is nothing at halton. Some red af1 flyknit low for 130 - 20%. A few empty spaces on the shelfs, so maybe they're gonna stick something later. The back wall had like no size 9 at all. 40 off clearance racks, 20 off hash

Nothing at Vmills either. Place was a mess, their clearance racks weren't even in any sort of order by size and the line to check out was like 40 ppl deep.

OVO sample sale had a bunch of nice Ts $25/T or 3 for $60 (Capcom, Welcome to the Family, Cash Money, OVO runner T we the standouts)...Long sleeve Ts were $30 each and 3 for $75, Pants were $55, Hoodies were $70 or $75

They had OVO 12s for $300 (sold out), Canada Goose $458 (sold out) , Roots Varsitys $300 or so (sold out). I'm sure most of these items are on Kijiji

The line up when I got there (12:15pm) was at least around the comer and seemed like a 2hr wait (from the parking lot on Brock to the door)

Last edited:

Nothing at Vmills either. Place was a mess, their clearance racks weren't even in any sort of order by size and the line to check out was like 40 ppl deep.
LOL their clearance section is NEVER in any sort of order by size. Mans have to be searching in damn circles on that ****.

Last edited:
OVO sample sale had a bunch of nice Ts $25/T or 3 for $60 (Capcom, Welcome to the Family, Cash Money, OVO runner T we the standouts)...Long sleeve Ts were $30 each and 3 for $75, Pants were $55, Hoodies were $70 or $75

They had OVO 12s for $300 (sold out), Canada Goose $458 (sold out) , Roots Varsitys $300 or so (sold out). I'm sure most of these items are on Kijiji

The line up when I got there (12:15pm) was at least around the comer and seemed like a 2hr wait (from the parking lot on Brock to the door)
Thanks for the info. Was it pretty picked through when you went or still a large amount of stuff? Also was it cash only or credit only or anything like that?

Damn!

Anyone know what time people began lining up outside the ovo shop last night?

Thanks for the info. Was it pretty picked through when you went or still a large amount of stuff? Also was it cash only or credit only or anything like that?

If you're M-XL there seemed to be a good amount of Ts still available, A bunch of sweat pants also. Phone cases were gone, plenty of Way Up scarves, random toques/beenies and "runner" hats. I wear XXL but my daughter who wears S cleaned up and copped all the Ts I mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom