Zoom All Out $149.99 plus 20% off

TPO
20% off wall
30% off clothing
Kobe XI ASG $129.99 FSR

Some shoes of note:
Lunarepic Sheild High $149.99 plus 20% off
Zoom All Out $149.99 plus 20% off

Damn, seems like a good time to upgrade the runners. Were the zoom all out low cut?

High cut

They also had Lunarepic lows - $129.99 plus 20

Last edited:
Congrats to all who secured a pair. To my L bros like me, let's hope we'll get a message from Capsule soon :lol: , but for real, hope those who want it will get them tomorrow in queue

Amen Brother, but we still have Livestock and Exclucity before 10 AM tomorrow as well.

Pretty sure Livestock will contact tomorrow and I have a feeling Adidas ain't done yet either. 

Haven always contacts winners way after release date. 

Don't lose hope. 

Anyone know how much Ill be paying in customs/duties from SNS?
I won Pirate Blacks (first release) from a SNS Instagram raffle, they shipped FedEx, I paid $50-60. Those were my first pair of Yeezy's so I wanted them right away and didn't ship them to my box in the US, if you have a US mailing address, you'll definitely save on duties and SNS is pretty lenient about billing/shipping address being different.

how much are the kobe's at vaughan mills?

in my opinion, it has nothing to do with the shoes. start them at a price point that will attract attention (not $260) and they'll sell. nike got greedy with their basketball lineup and now everything sits.

people will argue that "now they're $130 and still sitting, MSRP was $260 that's a steal!" -- that's not the point. they're a year old model, no one wants to spend $130 for a shoe from a year ago.

Yeap, I remember seeing kobe 6's for cheap at svp and outlets. I should've bought an extra pair of those.
SVP has fallen off HARD. Its not even worth going there anymore. I stocked up on Kobe 5's and AM1's back in 09-10 ish. Kobes used to go for around 89-99 and AM1's were 49-69 depending on the colorways. 

But I agree with the starting price point on the signature lines. They are way too expensive retail, I'm amazed people buy them at that price let alone buying them at outlet prices. 

Anyone know how much Ill be paying in customs/duties from SNS?

I won Pirate Blacks (first release) from a SNS Instagram raffle, they shipped FedEx, I paid $50-60. Those were my first pair of Yeezy's so I wanted them right away and didn't ship them to my box in the US, if you have a US mailing address, you'll definitely save on duties and SNS is pretty lenient about billing/shipping address being different.

Thanks it will be noted for next time if I ever get lucky again :lol: I just didnt wanna take that chance shipping to a diff address than my billing

Back
Top Bottom