Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was only able to get a size 9 in the v2 breds. Anyone want them? Not for retail this time but will give a slight discount to NT fam

Dunk sb high black box (poor man mf dooms) are at VM hash wall $125 - 20%

Some other deals no discount
Air force 180 black/blue and olympics $100
Lunarepic shields 150
Lupenik boots 150
Af1 lows all red leather with a black midsole line 60

Last edited:
The "silver" ultraboost pack release this Thursday at limited retailer (Solestop) for $260. Wow! As much I want a grey/silver pair of ultraboost, I can't miss work FCFS. Just throwing this out there before entertaining the idea of Kijiji or eBay, any one selling a pair of V2 Yeezys size 9.5/10?

The "silver" ultraboost pack release this Thursday at limited retailer (Solestop) for $260. Wow! As much I want a grey/silver pair of ultraboost, I can't miss work FCFS. Just throwing this out there before entertaining the idea of Kijiji or eBay, any one selling a pair of V2 Yeezys size 9.5/10?

ADCa getting them too bro. As far as I know, 10 am release.

Out of curiousity did anyone win Yeezys at Square One's House Of Hoops this past weekend? I don't recall any winners posting here...

Last edited:
Dunk sb high black box (poor man mf dooms) are at VM hash wall $125 - 20%

Some other deals no discount
Air force 180 black/blue and olympics $100
Lunarepic shields 150
Lupenik boots 150
Af1 lows all red leather with a black midsole line 60
No more Jordan 10s right?

Also keep in mind, solestop only has sizes 7-11 on both the pureboost and ultraboost. Big footers will need to look solely at ADCa

Out of curiousity did anyone win Yeezys at Square One's House Of Hoops this past weekend? I don't recall any winners posting here...

Probably the owner of CEO boutique backdoor them. Check out his IG page

ADCa getting them too bro. As far as I know, 10 am release.

I checked their site and they usually have them posted coming soon but didn't see them today. I won't have a chance anyways because of the bots

Last edited:
Anyone looking to pick up the ASG 1s? Really liking these, but I'm hoping stock is at a good level.
I really dig em, but ive never liked 1s on my big feet so its the reason ive stayed away from them.. But def a nice cop for 1 fans

What's with UPS?

I got the shipment notification saying they're shipping it today and that signature is required. However I later check the status and say's left at front door. I call my brother who's at home and he checked. Sure enough its at the front door, no doorbell ring or anything.. 

They were yeezy's too.
Same thing happened to me yesterday and multiple times in the past. For me it was Canada Post though. I'm actually surprised that a courier service is not ringing doors because I find they are held more accountable than Canada Post. The Canada Post delivery people NEVER ring the door and I've even left a sign before like, "Someone is home, please ring doorbell to deliver any packages". You go outside and your **** is left there for a thief to have a field day. They want pay raises etc but can't even do their jobs properly half the time, and if your package went missing or was stolen.."Contact Canada Post's customer service to report your problem". Keep in mind, nothing would be done.

Same thing happened to me yesterday and multiple times in the past. For me it was Canada Post though. I'm actually surprised that a courier service is not ringing doors because I find they are held more accountable than Canada Post. The Canada Post delivery people NEVER ring the door and I've even left a sign before like, "Someone is home, please ring doorbell to deliver any packages". You go outside and your **** is left there for a thief to have a field day. They want pay raises etc but can't even do their jobs properly half the time, and if your package went missing or was stolen.."Contact Canada Post's customer service to report your problem". Keep in mind, nothing would be done.
CP's delivery staff are sometimes contractors.

Same, I also can't afford to miss work for FCFS. If I swing by around 11.. I wonder what are my chances. And if there's already a lineup of highschoolers/unemployed?

Because we all know adidas site.. bots will eat it.

Luckily box was still at my front door and my brother picked it up. But I've found with Canada Post, they're a bit more consistent. When the tracking says signature required, they actually do ring the door bell and make you sign the package. In my experience anyways.

Anyways kind of offtopic - I got the Yeezy Bred V2's (size 9) yesterday. If I were to look into doing a swap with someone who has the V2's in the copper/oreo's. Where would be the best place to do this? I'm also looking to swap it for a DS pair, not VNDS. I can't trust kijiji. Too many fakes floating around. Does the Essentials store do trades?

Anyways kind of offtopic - I got the Yeezy Bred V2's (size 9) yesterday. If I were to look into doing a swap with someone who has the V2's in the copper/oreo's. Where would be the best place to do this? I'm also looking to swap it for a DS pair, not VNDS. I can't trust kijiji. Too many fakes floating around. Does the Essentials store do trades?
Try Facebook Bro.

Same, I also can't afford to miss work for FCFS. If I swing by around 11.. I wonder what are my chances. And if there's already a lineup of highschoolers/unemployed?

Because we all know adidas site.. bots will eat it.

Luckily box was still at my front door and my brother picked it up. But I've found with Canada Post, they're a bit more consistent. When the tracking says signature required, they actually do ring the door bell and make you sign the package. In my experience anyways.

No they don't. Even when they agree, you'll be adding quite a bit of cash.

What size you looking for? 

Last edited:

Try Facebook Bro.
Ahh will try that! I'm not part of the TSG group. Toronto Sneaker Group

No they don't. Even when they agree, you'll be adding quite a bit of cash.

What size you looking for? 
Oh screw that. Looking for size 9. Unless the stripe V2's fit differently? My V2 bred's fit alright. I'm a TTS 9. 

I haven't worn in them or anything, just tried it on last night. First pair of yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom