Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is that 10:30 am to 12 pm? Does that mean none of us hit on the raffle lol?
10:30 at night lol. I kid you not, for the white 12s, I was called at like 10:55. I also recall them calling the morning of for the black 10s.

Last edited:
10:30 at night lol. I kid you not, for the white 12s, I was called at like 10:55. I also recall them calling the morning of for the black 10s.

Damn that kinda complicates things if they call the morning of... Congrats on those wins though damn.

I just noticed I say damn way too much, the anxiety is getting to me loll.

Last edited:
Damn that kinda complicates things if they call the morning of... Congrats on those wins though damn.
Thanks. I've gotten every OVO x Jordan release to date (and 2x of the white 10s) so I personally believe they have a good amount of stock in store. 

Also, when I say morning, it's pretty late... Like around 11 or so? Also make sure you keep your cards. They run a pretty tight ship.

Thanks. I've gotten every OVO x Jordan release to date (and 2x of the white 10s) so I personally believe they have a good amount of stock in store. 

Also, when I say morning, it's pretty late... Like around 11 or so? Also make sure you keep your cards. They run a pretty tight ship.
Nice, makes me feel better about my odds. What size are you? And you won all those off a single entry each time? Lmao I've got my raffle ticket sitting in front of me right below the monitor. Somehow makes me feel like I'm gunna win 
laugh.gif

Wow 11, I hope they don't do that. I'm supposed to head up to Montreal tomorrow. 

Nice, makes me feel better about my odds. What size are you? And you won all those off a single entry each time? Lmao I've got my raffle ticket sitting in front of me right below the monitor. Somehow makes me feel like I'm gunna win 
laugh.gif

Wow 11, I hope they don't do that. I'm supposed to head up to Montreal tomorrow. 
Yeah, I normally enter on my own or with my fiance but she's never won on an OVO release. I actually have a feeling that they throw her tickets away LOL. The 2x white 10s were from Livestock though. I'm size 10 or 10.5.

If you win... Be prepared to postpone/delay your Montreal trip. The store opens at 12 and the line moves extremely slow. I've never gone pre-opening, but it moves at a turtle's pace all day. I think last time, I went around 3 and it still took over 2 hours. First time I went around 12:30 and it was the same thing. At least tomorrow is warm though lmao. Felt like I needed to chop my feet off both those times.

Last edited:

Yeah, I normally enter on my own or with my fiance but she's never won on an OVO release. I actually have a feeling that they throw her tickets away LOL. The 2x white 10s were from Livestock though. I'm size 10 or 10.5.

If you win... Be prepared to postpone/delay your Montreal trip. The store opens at 12 and the line moves extremely slow. I've never gone pre-opening, but it moves at a turtle's pace all day. I think last time, I went around 3 and it still took over 2 hours. First time I went around 12:30 and it was the same thing. At least tomorrow is warm though lmao. Felt like I needed to chop my feet off both those times.
Oh that's not good. Might have to cancel the trip or just skip on the shoes. Guess I'll deal with that issue if I win the raffle, I wear a size 10 too though so I'm feeling pretty good about this. We'll see how things go. 

Oh that's not good. Might have to cancel the trip or just skip on the shoes. Guess I'll deal with that issue if I win the raffle, I wear a size 10 too though so I'm feeling pretty good about this. We'll see how things go. 
Hopefully you hit. Seems like you genuinely like them and want them to wear/keep. The line is always filled with reseller kids and it's rather annoying.

Just keep your phone close to you tonight/tomorrow morning, and watch for that call from a blocked number lol.

Hopefully you hit. Seems like you genuinely like them and want them to wear/keep. The line is always filled with reseller kids and it's rather annoying.

Just keep your phone close to you tonight/tomorrow morning, and watch for that call from a blocked number lol.
Yeah I want these pretty bad lol. Got my phone and ticket right in front of me. Yeah the guy told me they'd be calling from a blocked number, I made sure to ask that when I signed up. 

looking to get rid of some of my kicks, whats the best service these days? GOAT, grailed, stockx? anyone have any experience with these. Not even gonna bother with the kijiji route to many wastemans on there. 

looking to get rid of some of my kicks, whats the best service these days? GOAT, grailed, stockx? anyone have any experience with these. Not even gonna bother with the kijiji route to many wastemans on there. 
Kijiji is a nightmare I will admit but I have sold quite a bit there. Selling online is a drag, no one seems to want to buy off Canadians lol. I don't think you can sell on GOAT and StockX apparently charges a big fee or Canadian sellers to cover duties. Kijiji and eBay have been the best for me but you will run into a LOT of idiots through both of those sites. 

Back
Top Bottom