Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I never knew they had any ovos in the first place
Me neither, I'm gunna be kind of sad if I find out its the white 12's but honestly people are saying on twitter that the line up started last night before the mall closed. **** all that, I'd rather do anything else on a Friday lol. These kids are dedicated, I'll give them that. 

Damn totally forgot about Exclucity opening today in Bramalea. Did anyone go? 

Lmaoooo nvm. I just checked twitter and saw the line. Thank god I forgot. 
The line for the OVO store wasn't too crazy....drove by 10 min ago and there was like 10-15 ppl

Currently @BCC and the line is a **** show. Came to check it out since I'm not too far from the mall but no way I'm lining up in such a long and convoluted line. Waste of time tbh

I won like four raffles for the cherry 13s in size 9. If anyone somehow missed out on this huge gr, and want a size 9, let me know

Feel like theyre gonna be like the space jams, lots available but people will still miss out.. dope shoe, i copped 

yeah I copped my pair (Cherry 13s) at markville mall this morning, only a few guys in line. 

But was told there were about 60 pairs.

Last edited:

The line for the OVO store wasn't too crazy....drove by 10 min ago and there was like 10-15 ppl
Problem is they're not even open yet 
frown.gif

yeah I copped my pair (Cherry 13s) at markville mall this morning, only a few guys in line. 

But was told there were about 60 pairs.
yeah, online on nike canada is still loading to save a pair lol been 40 mins reminds me of the jams.. already got through on footlocker and placed an order

Guys, Im a security guard at Eglinton Square at Victoria Park and Eglinton. The footlocker here has many sizes left for the Cherry 13's no line whatsoever this morning. 

Respect for using your job and giving info.

In the meantime, took Ls here too. Never have I ever entered raffles and actually won Jordans that I wanted. It's a curse lol

Last edited:
Respect for using your job and giving info.

In the meantime, took Ls here too. Never have I ever entered raffles and actually won Jordans that I wanted. It's a curse lol
adidas gods setting screens on your jordan raffles 
laugh.gif

Me neither, I'm gunna be kind of sad if I find out its the white 12's but honestly people are saying on twitter that the line up started last night before the mall closed. **** all that, I'd rather do anything else on a Friday lol. These kids are dedicated, I'll give them that. 
exactly these days its online or bust for me, impossible to compete with these yutes haha

exactly these days its online or bust for me, impossible to compete with these yutes haha
I didn't even know this was happening, Bramalea is a 10 min drive from my house. Would've seriously considered camping had I known what they had for today.

Last edited:
No problem man. Raffles are just pure luck i guess lol. Just refreshing the OVO page for the merch thats about to drop. I have a feeling its going to be at 12PM

I didn't even know this was happening, Bramalea is a 10 min drive from my house. Would've seriously considered camping had I known what they had for today.
feel you fam im in sauga and i woulda been down to check it out, but line ups from last night? hell naw lol

Back
Top Bottom