Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Livestock are a bunch of the shadiest pricks out there. From all the nightmare stories about back dooring to fixed raffles. When the Reigning Champ UB dropped a couple weeks back, they had a captcha on their site that froze and didn't work whatsoever. Some speculated it was a diversion to allow bots/ known re sellers to cop the majority of pairs.

Just saw this, but for those who are in the area.

damn i missed a call from eaton champ i call back after 1 hour and its already gone

Damn.

Livestock are a bunch of the shadiest pricks out there. From all the nightmare stories about back dooring to fixed raffles.

Maybe I'm biased because I've won from LS a few times, but from what I've seen and been told by employees their raffles are pretty much legit. All raffle entries submitted goes to LS' HQ in Vancouver. Winners and picked from there and forwarded to the respective Toronto stores (so I'm told). With that being said, that FCFS drop for the RC UBs a few weeks back was not a good look at all.

I also had a bad experience with them when those Atmos 90s dropped a few years back. But that was a surprise drop.

Just got a call from Eaton Centre Champs 

sz 10 

Good stuff.

2 of my friends won pairs from LS, winning emails came in at 8:59pm tonight. A little shocked I don't know more people personally who won considering most places got stock this time around.

EDIT: Another person I know won at J+O

Last edited:
I'm gonna got to the EC Uniqlo tomorrow morning before I pickup my Yeezys at FA.

Hopefully they restock on the White/Black Tees with Snoopy on it, in a medium. I'll update you guys tomorrow if they still have a good amount. 

2 of my friends won pairs from LS, winning emails came in at 8:59pm tonight. A little shocked I don't know more people personally who won considering most places got stock this time around.

EDIT: Another person I know won at J+O
Got my email from LS Roncy at 8:59 as well, first local yeezy raffle win for me

Went to VM today, they didn't really have much at all... No extra discount on hash wall, not worth the trip imo.  They had radio raheem / wing it 2s for $170 and BHM 1s  for $120.  

Halton Hills

Clothing was sub par - went during the evening so everything was pretty much a mess

True Blue 3's for 209 sZ 7.5 and one 8 left

Jordan 2 "wings" fsr - Don't rmb price but should be $170 as mentioned above

Lebron 13 "Pot of Gold"???? pretty much FSR

Metcon 1's for $80 but its the one with less tech

Both Niagara Locations - Niagara on the Lake & Lundy's Lane

Nothing to report... Stock was light. A lot of average stuff

All locations had tech knit jackets in Grey, Black, Maroon

https://www.allikestore.com/media/c...-tech-knit-bomber-jacket-team-red-black-4.jpg

Didn't really find anything to use the F&F pass for, so just bought a sweater lol.

If youre gonna visit one, i'd go to Halton

There were men's samples available at Halton Hills.  Picked up a few pairs of running shorts, 2 fleece jackets, 2 running competition tanks, 2 running shirts.  All items were $14.69 after 30% off clearance and 30% off F&F pass.

There were All zoom lows in both black CW and white CW for $139.99 before F&F at VM. 

No tech fleece to be seen.  Some running apparel was 30% off before F&F. 

Cooked on a Size 13.  Caught me off guard with a fairly easy cop for a size with less than double digit stock.  
happy.gif

Got to product page, but after the captchas were done, and clicking on the add to cart button. The button kept spinning a circle :frown:

Now Im in queue again.

Nothing special at Vaughan Mills Nike. Saw grey air max 95 for 99.97 lots of sizes. black air max 95s for 139 still. Small sizes for Prestos in green for 99. Kobe xi ems for 119 grey/red and a teal color. Waste of gas lol.

Halton Hills

Clothing was sub par - went during the evening so everything was pretty much a mess

True Blue 3's for 209 sZ 7.5 and one 8 left

Jordan 2 "wings" fsr - Don't rmb price but should be $170 as mentioned above

Lebron 13 "Pot of Gold"???? pretty much FSR

Metcon 1's for $80 but its the one with less tech

Both Niagara Locations - Niagara on the Lake & Lundy's Lane

Nothing to report... Stock was light. A lot of average stuff

All locations had tech knit jackets in Grey, Black, Maroon

https://www.allikestore.com/media/c...-tech-knit-bomber-jacket-team-red-black-4.jpg

Didn't really find anything to use the F&F pass for, so just bought a sweater lol.

If youre gonna visit one, i'd go to Halton
were true blue 3s with full box or half box?

Back
Top Bottom