Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

whats next for new era in toronto? are they done? I recall the excitement of an actual NE store in TO when they first opened this is kinda sad. will it be a thing of the past like those stores we often have fond memories of?

Talking to one of the dudes there ... he said there's gonna be a new Lids store (I think on Queen), but nothing for New Era

new era store>>>>lids. lids brand got that middle of da mall feel to it.

world class city (NYC, tokyo, etc) all have a NE store. gives a legit "wearing your hat like a flag" feel. this is a step backwards

Last edited:
new era store>>>>lids. lids brand got that middle of da mall feel to it.

world class city (NYC, tokyo, etc) all have a NE store. gives a legit "wearing your hat like a flag" feel. this is a step backwards

NYC has a NE era store but I'm sure most NewYorkers prefer their local mom and pop stores for fitteds. Plus the NE store is tucked away on a side street which is why its probably empty most of the time.

Last edited:

Any word on the types of restocks we will see at the Jordan store opening?  Most likely Breds and Royals, but I'm hoping for some crazy stuff like stuff at the PSNY/JustDon levels that released back when the Jordan Store opened during the ASG. 
Heard from one of the guys there that the restock was only "all right" as he put it.  Gave me the sense that there wasn't going to be super limited stuff but then again JB is known to surprise ppl both good and bad at these type of store openings.  He also told me that they're going to be doing something similar to the FA opening where they had one dedicated person walk you around the store and talk to you.  Only good thing though is he said they're likely going to have two lines; one to purchase merchandise and another line for ppl who just want to see the store

Heard from one of the guys there that the restock was only "all right" as he put it.  Gave me the sense that there wasn't going to be super limited stuff but then again JB is known to surprise ppl both good and bad at these type of store openings.  He also told me that they're going to be doing something similar to the FA opening where they had one dedicated person walk you around the store and talk to you.  Only good thing though is he said they're likely going to have two lines; one to purchase merchandise and another line for ppl who just want to see the store

Oh man...we all know what that means...hella dudes trying to sneak in a purchase from the 'only looking' entry :smh:

Who TF is going on grand opening to "just see the store"? lol If anyone here just wants to "see " the store go after grand opening. 
laugh.gif

Oh man...we all know what that means...hella dudes trying to sneak in a purchase from the 'only looking' entry
mean.gif

Who TF is going on grand opening to "just see the store"? lol If anyone here just wants to "see " the store go after grand opening. 
laugh.gif
haha likely anyone with a connect in the store is gonna try to finesse a pair through that line but let's be honest unless you're gonna camp out most of the good stuff is gonna be gone for those who have a 9-5 cause if it was anything like FAs opening, you're gonna be in line for atleast an hour plus to get in not including the checkout line time.

They're also going to have a "tastemaker" night the day before opening like FA so i'm sure some fellow NTers are gonna eat on that day

Anyone been to the Adidas ES lately? Worth the trip? Sneakers or clothing.
@soletrain  Went a few weeks ago and picked up some swingman jerseys for $40 I think. Was mainly looking for some basketball boost shoes. They had the crazy explosives for $100 after the 50% off in the Xeno and Wiggens PE high top but not many sizes. The good thing about the Adidas employee store is you can call in advance to ask if you are looking for something specific.

heard theyll be getting the pink dons, im hoping theyre getting the kaws 4

I heard no Kaws
Confirmed that there will not be any Kaws or OVO.

I only asked about 1s since I don't really care for any other Jordan's. Supposed to get Breds, Royals, Chicagos, and maybe Black Toes (don't really remember). I haven't asked again, but will probably get in touch shortly to confirm.

Anyone happen to see the Jordan 13 golf shoes in store anywhere, or know of anywhere other than Nike.ca (sold out) or sportchek (sold out in my size) selling them online? I remember there were a few people in here talking about/bought the 1's when they came out. Golftown had the 1's, but doesn't look like they have the 13's...at least not online.

EDIT: These just got put up on Golftown's website as of about 12:15pm if anyone is still looking. Have both colours up.

http://www.golftown.com/Nike-Golf-Mens-Air-Jordan-13-Spiked-Golf-Shoe-WhiteRed-29493

Also, odd that both Sportchek and Golftown were charging $25 less for these than Nike.ca ($209.99 vs $235)

Last edited:

Confirmed that there will not be any Kaws or OVO.

I only asked about 1s since I don't really care for any other Jordan's. Supposed to get Breds, Royals, Chicagos, and maybe Black Toes (don't really remember). I haven't asked again, but will probably get in touch shortly to confirm.
heard it was only a handful of sizes though for the 1s so as much as i'd like to get a pair or Royals/Black Toes I'm just gonna assume the L lol

heard it was only a handful of sizes though for the 1s so as much as i'd like to get a pair or Royals/Black Toes I'm just gonna assume the L lol
Yeah, I agree, the good stuff is going to the university students for sure. I wouldn't mind a pair of Chicago 1s though but that is only a dream at this point haha

I'm just going to live vicariously through SneakerTalk and Sean Go when I watch their recap videos on YouTube of the VIP event 
smile.gif

Anyone happen to see the Jordan 13 golf shoes in store anywhere, or know of anywhere other than Nike.ca (sold out) or sportchek (sold out in my size) selling them online? I remember there were a few people in here talking about/bought the 1's when they came out. Golftown had the 1's, but doesn't look like they have the 13's...at least not online.

EDIT: These just got put up on Golftown's website as of about 12:15pm if anyone is still looking. Have both colours up.

http://www.golftown.com/Nike-Golf-Mens-Air-Jordan-13-Spiked-Golf-Shoe-WhiteRed-29493

Also, odd that both Sportchek and Golftown were charging $25 less for these than Nike.ca ($209.99 vs $235)
you also get 15% off if you spend over $199 but they are both now sold out
smile.gif

Does anyone know if there are any other stores in Toronto besides Solestop getting the Adidas Glitch Camo NMDs and those Beige ones?

Last edited:

Does anyone know if there are any other stores in Toronto besides Solestop getting the Adidas Glitch Camo NMDs and those Beige ones?
If any stores are gonna get them its likely FA, they're supposed to be the biggest retailer with an Adidas account so they normally get seeded the most pairs.  I'm assuming if Solestop has them you can check the other boutiques like Exclucity as well

Voltage fly knit racers now at Vaughan mills

139.99 plus 20 % off (not as good as last time lol)

Sizes 6-13, mostly smaller sizes

13 one pair
11 two pair
10 two pair
10.5 two

Back
Top Bottom