Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got the email from SX saying they shipped. Hit the tracking link and it sent me to UPS...

Only reason I even put the bid up was because a few in here mentioned the switch in carriers.

I'm not trippin', but really don't want to pay over retail for a pre-2015 sneaker.
Ah damn, alright then. I think they may have only transitioned some of their shipments to USPS then. Well good news is that they'll be declaring the value at the regular retail price, not what you paid.

They will more than likely ship via USPS. 
Got the email from SX saying they shipped. Hit the tracking link and it sent me to UPS...

Only reason I even put the bid up was because a few in here mentioned the switch in carriers.

I'm not trippin', but really don't want to pay over retail for a pre-2015 sneaker.
No man, it's just a mistake. Does your tracking number start "HJxxxxxxxx"? 

This happens to me all the time. Enter that tracking number into USPS and you'll get something different.

No man, it's just a mistake. Does your tracking number start "HJxxxxxxxx"? 

This happens to me all the time. Enter that tracking number into USPS and you'll get something different.
Yeah I second this, USPS shipments always have two letters in the beginning, so check the tracking number @RaptorNation

UPS tracking numbers are long as hell, whereas USPS ones are shorter.

Update:

Just checked again (clicked through on the SX link), and it diverted me to USPS this time.

Repped all involved, this is something of a sigh of relief.

Just to be clear, StockX no longer hits you with duties on Canadian orders, pre or post delivery?

I wouldn't say weirdest but most annoying is when the buyer tries to lowball you even more. 

We already agree on a set price and now you want to go lower. there were some instances, I grabbed the shoes and left.

He called me back but I kept going

Yeah I've had this happen to me a few times. I usually just walk away during the meetup, then the buyer tells me to stop and eventually pays up.

In all my years selling, I got flaked in person for the first time late last year. Did a Kijiji meetup at Fairview, the buyer works at that Audi showroom down the street by the 404/401. First he tried to make me wait while we had lunch, then when we met in front of the Apple store I gave him the clothes and he asked if I had a bag?! right then I knew this meetup was going to be BS. You DROVE here from work down the street and you're asking for a bag? he then asked for a receipt, which I didn't have since the items were also 10 years old. He didn't even checked the product and then said because I didn't have a receipt or a bag that he'll pass.

I went up to his face and cursed him out right there in the mall and walked away. I was really pissed because I had got injured falling down the stairs in my place just a week earlier, so to go by my storage unit, get the clothes, then come do the meetup was a little painful mobility wise and then add on the time wasted.

For anyone interested, navy blue ultra boost 3.0 and uncaged ultra boost in triple white restocked a full size run at sporchek.ca.. 3% ebates plus you get 2500 scene points with orders over 150 bucks ! cheers 

For anyone interested, navy blue ultra boost 3.0 and uncaged ultra boost in triple white restocked a full size run at sporchek.ca.. 3% ebates plus you get 2500 scene points with orders over 150 bucks ! cheers 
How do you get scene points ordering online?

How do you get scene points ordering online?
From what I read they send you a separate email with a pin and you put the pin on the scene points website.. prob takes a few days or something I was wondering that too til I read the fine print before placing my order

Yeah I've had this happen to me a few times. I usually just walk away during the meetup, then the buyer tells me to stop and eventually pays up.

In all my years selling, I got flaked in person for the first time late last year. Did a Kijiji meetup at Fairview, the buyer works at that Audi showroom down the street by the 404/401. First he tried to make me wait while we had lunch, then when we met in front of the Apple store I gave him the clothes and he asked if I had a bag?! right then I knew this meetup was going to be BS. You DROVE here from work down the street and you're asking for a bag? he then asked for a receipt, which I didn't have since the items were also 10 years old. He didn't even checked the product and then said because I didn't have a receipt or a bag that he'll pass.

I went up to his face and cursed him out right there in the mall and walked away. I was really pissed because I had got injured falling down the stairs in my place just a week earlier, so to go by my storage unit, get the clothes, then come do the meetup was a little painful mobility wise and then add on the time wasted.
Damn that is pretty bad......at least ask before the meet up so everything is clear. 

Damn that is pretty bad......at least ask before the meet up so everything is clear. 
Yeah...I'm one of those buyers that will ask a BUNCH of questions before even discussing a meet-up. It can be a little annoying for the buyer I'm sure but it's better than what that guy did 

lol it is still available to cart.

should probably expect cancellations for a lot of people.
doubt it, they got alot of stock on  these, i doubled up a few months ago.. they keep restocking them not sure why.. 

That's a jerk right there. Could have told you beforehand he's not interested to save you the trip.

I had a seller flake on me for an apple item. Said to meet at Sherway, I double checked with him on the morning of, and he said yes. Told him when I left my home. He responded okay, update him when I'm near. As I was 15 minutes away, I updated him. He replied saying he's in his way. Then once I got there he stopped responding to all calls and texts.

That's a jerk right there. Could have told you beforehand he's not interested to save you the trip.

I had a seller flake on me for an apple item. Said to meet at Sherway, I double checked with him on the morning of, and he said yes. Told him when I left my home. He responded okay, update him when I'm near. As I was 15 minutes away, I updated him. He replied saying he's in his way. Then once I got there he stopped responding to all calls and texts.

Now that's a total D-bag

With so many follow-ups and confirmation before the meet up just to not show up when you're at the agreed meet up place.

Back
Top Bottom