Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

still not working for me, is it the generic code or individual one? if it is the generic one, could you please share your code? TIA
On PC right now so I just took the image from RFD, the code is generic. Apparently some outlets aren't allowing screenshots though.
453x760_smart_fit.jpg

Just used my 30% f&f and 10$ off coupon on a tech fleece jogger for 57$ at vaughan mills and yeah you gotta have the app for it to work

just ordered a pair of jordan 1s off of stockx. I really think its random if you get hit with duties. I m only saying that because I never got hit with duties.

At Burloak got the Be True FK Racers (sz11) for $95...guy brought them from the back for me, had the box top still, said it was the last pair though...nothing else good...no additional disount on clearance apparel

^ Good timing for that post. Slight update from my Stockx purchase of the RTTs. They were reviewed and shipped out today using USPS just as everyone was saying. Will update on whether Canada Post charges me duties. They did on a pair of shoes a friend shipped from LA last month (about $45 on a $200 value). Paid $374 Canadian for the RTTs after shipping, which if I don't get hit with duties would be only $35 over retail. If I get hit with duties it would be on the $200 value, which I guess would be around $45 again.

On a side note, I ordered a second pair of ADO Ultra Boost but in my true size from Social Status. Had a 9.5 before and the heel slippage was crazy. It's still going to be a little slippery but way better. If anyone wants a size 9.5 ADO Ultra Boost for below retail, let me know. Took the tag second set of laces off because I thought I could deal with the size difference but I can't. Put it up on Kijiji and local sneaker groups for 300 OBO but would do $260 for anyone here. Got pictures, so let me know.

Oh, the f&f only works in the US? I thought people were using the code here in Canada.. my mistake.
The deal is valid in Canada, but the Nike app to get the deal is only available in the US....or if you have a US iTunes account.

Oh, the f&f only works in the US? I thought people were using the code here in Canada.. my mistake.

Nono, the coupon is valid for US, Canada and Puerto Rico, just that the app is restricted to US based users. You can get around the Google Play/iOS geo lock by downloading the app on APK Pure or other sites, should just be the Nike+ app.

Nono, the coupon is valid for US, Canada and Puerto Rico, just that the app is restricted to US based users. You can get around the Google Play/iOS geo lock by downloading the app on APK Pure or other sites, should just be the Nike+ app.

got it, thanks.

anyone know if there's any kobe's in the GTA?

Back
Top Bottom