Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got back from nike vaughnmills. Lots of tech fleece joggers ranging from 40-70 bux after ff discount. Theres also a basketball rack with tshirts and other appar with 30% off which stacks with the ff discount. Not much on the sneaker side - some flyknit airmax scattered sizes.

Went to Burloak - just asked for FF card and given no questions asked. Not much to report - some Flyknit Racers in a turquoise and green colourway $139.99 - no sizes 8-10. Very limited clothing on racks as well. One pair of AM 95 in a 9.5 on wall - would be $56 after stacking discounts.

They're building a new Footaction at STC where HMV used to be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
They just need to add an Apple store to STC.

The OVO store in Yorkdale opens within the next 2 weeks. I forgot if its next Sat or the following.

Just passed by TPO - no more flyknit racers - and it is a madhouse - still have the Kobe XI GOCP FSR - not handing out passes - gave mine to a family - they were happily stunned.

Just passed by TPO - no more flyknit racers - and it is a madhouse - still have the Kobe XI GOCP FSR - not handing out passes - gave mine to a family - they were happily stunned.

Can someone proxy a sz 11 Kobe, I can oop my friends and family pass and get 30% off the whole order. Preferably in Vaughan/Markham region

Depending on who you get...the kobes at halton hills could be 20%+30% f&f

Attachments

• IMG_8080.JPG
    IMG_8080.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I dont think the exclucity discount is supposed to stack on sale items but it worked on my order. Hoping they let it go thru. Screenshot_20170724-005451.png

I have a footlocker gift card that can also be used on line (25% off sale happening right now) also at champs and the Jordan store worth $231.64 willing to sell for $190 ...inbox me if interested. Will meet at a footlocker or champs to confirm.

Last edited:
For any Air Max fans, Nike Vaughan Mills had a FSR of the Air Max 96 II XX in White/Teal. $110 all in with the F&F discount

Random thoughts but I seriously don't get people who are totally unresponsive of their Kijiji ads. It just gives the impression that you're not about your paper but I guess not everyone cares. I've responded to two separate sellers and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond after like a day-two days. Another annoyance is when people leave an ad up after the item has already been sold. Why would you want people to continue to email you bothering you when you've long sold something and it's a simple task to just delete the ad? Not to mention that these people left both their email and phone numbers and are unresponsive in both. Possibly a scam even.

People man lol. Sometimes I don't get it...

anyone checking out the kendrick lamar merch at livestock today? Or going to his concert?
Heading to livestock right now. Edit nvm lines like 200 plus deep almost near brant st. Too old for that **** lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom