Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Pretty chaotic at Vaughan mills . Maybe back to school time.

Saw these promo sample cleats for 39 bucks with 30 percent off hash. Various colours and sizes scattered across back wall.

Also 30 percent off clearance apparel. Some deals on stocks and accessories.

Tech fleece in various sizes for still around 100 to 140 before discount.

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_202200.jpg
    IMG_20170822_202200.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Which CW are you looking for? Grey and pink will be on NDCA

Just checked NDCA and its not on the release calendar anymore. Grey or Pink...it was on there yesterday. Are they restocking the white/black or is that only for the US??

Ugh..I really dont want to pay resale for these

Just checked NDCA and its not on the release calendar anymore. Grey or Pink...it was on there yesterday. Are they restocking the white/black or is that only for the US??

Ugh..I really dont want to pay resale for these

It said 3EDT yesterday, here's hoping that time doesn't change.

Anybody in line for the flyknit trainers white/black?

I was going to go but didn't want to play the guessing game on when to line up so, I grabbed the pinks on Nike instead. I'm not really about the camp life anyway unless it's something I really want.
The US snkrs release is today as well and
If the stockx prices (which were already around retail) are any indication, people should be able to pick these up with a minimal mark up down the line if they really want them. Locally I saw prices as low as 240 just a few days ago locally. Just my 2 cents!

I just cancelled my order unfortunately |l I actually do really want the Flyknit Trainers but I just found a deal on a pair of boots for around the same price. Can't cop both right now so going with the boots. The boots were around 60-70% off of retail while the Trainers were obviously retail. I do hope I can maybe cop for retail or slightly over in a few weeks.

canadians can't log/use snkrs US though right? I try to log in online and it asks for mobile number but rejects it because it's not US.

canadians can't log/use snkrs US though right? I try to log in online and it asks for mobile number but rejects it because it's not US.

You need a US phone # so they can send you the code. Once you've signed up, it doesn't ask for it again. I order from there all the time.

You need to have already set up your SNKRS account with a real US number (burner numbers from apps no longer work it seems). Then, you'll be able to checkout through SNKRS.

Don't forget to use ebates on Nike.ca. 15% cash back brings the real price of these down to $170
Surprised there is stil la FSR sitting, that 15% Ebates is pretty sweet :smokin

You need a US phone # so they can send you the code. Once you've signed up, it doesn't ask for it again. I order from there all the time.

I keep getting an error on my app when I try to buy things. I suspect its because my CC billing info is different from my shipping address. Do you mind if I ask how you entered your payment information in?

I'm pretty surprised by this as well. I ordered at around 7 am and cancelled my order but there has been a FSR sitting for the last 3.5 hours. Is the Nike hype just not that big anymore? I remember the days of getting cart jacked and Racers selling out on NDCA in like minutes...

It's either lowered hype or Nike really produced A LOT of these Trainers...

You need to have already set up your SNKRS account with a real US number (burner numbers from apps no longer work it seems). Then, you'll be able to checkout through SNKRS.

They're probably releasing tons of stock like the racers plus with Ye not wearing these cws, ppl aren't going crazy for them. unless you're a fan of the trainer model you're likely not going to buy since there isn't much resale in these and tons of cws dropping too

Back
Top Bottom