Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

long shot but if anyone would want to trade their og white/black size flyknit trainer 9.5 for my pale grey 9.5 I can add some cash.

or I'll buy the shoe cash

Last edited:
AZG 1s sitting in stores? I'm trying to help my a friend in the US. Or else I'll have to buy off FL Canada.

Was at FTL/HoH STC and they had them in store as of yesterday afternoon. Not sure what sizes are left but give them a ring.

Looks like they also have them at FA in eaton centre

Last edited:
Any interest in a fantasy football league for the NikeTalk Toronto group here? A little late on this since it would have to come together in the next week-10 days, but I think would be fun. Would likely have to be online this year, but could move to in-person drafts in the future to get people meeting each other a bit. Can keep the buy-in moderate and more accessible....maybe $25-40? Can decide as a group.

For now, if you're interested, send me a PM, as that will be easier than constantly combing through this thread for replies. Please only send me a PM if you're down to play (and pay). 10-12 teams would be nice, but could do it with 8 if needed. Spots will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Pretty chaotic at Vaughan mills . Maybe back to school time.

Saw these promo sample cleats for 39 bucks with 30 percent off hash. Various colours and sizes scattered across back wall.

Also 30 percent off clearance apparel. Some deals on stocks and accessories.

Tech fleece in various sizes for still around 100 to 140 before discount.

Haven't seen much Toronto Outlet updates recently but anyone any to grab any nice promo sample products at VM or Halton? Seems a bunch of samples were being spotted. Curious to see what kind of heat was available. Only saw the cleats during my visit. Heard of people picking up some nice runners...

Cheers

Anyone here do or know anyone who does restoration? Got a pair of ps huarache that I'm looking to revamped. Previous owner did a terrible paint job on the midsole and needs done tlc. Let me know

IMG_8899.jpg

anyone know what jordans are at the vaughan mills nike outlet?

A few white Carolina 2 lows on the hash for $150 - 30% off. Other than that, they got some team Jordan's on the racks, eg superfly and others that I do not know the specific model.

Anyone see any deals on the BRED 13's?

Been keeping an eye out on them, but I want to get them below retail.

One of my Air Zoom Generations came in from footlocker.ca (ordered 2, 1 got cancelled). After ebates all in $201. $65 off retail, not bad at all.

Has anyone used stockx to purchase shoes? I'm thinking of getting a 9.5 flyknit trainer from them which comes out to ~$250 cad with first time buyer coupon. I'm worried if there are duties which would kill the deal.

Has anyone used stockx to purchase shoes? I'm thinking of getting a 9.5 flyknit trainer from them which comes out to ~$250 cad with first time buyer coupon. I'm worried if there are duties which would kill the deal.

stick w local sellers, going through StockX/Goat will lead to duties more likely than not. going ask right now is about 300 for a size 10 or 9 on kijiji. i'm sure you can probably negotiate them down to 270/280

stick w local sellers, going through StockX/Goat will lead to duties more likely than not. going ask right now is about 300 for a size 10 or 9 on kijiji. i'm sure you can probably negotiate them down to 270/280
Yeah I think I'm just going to pay the $290 for a size 9.5. I do have a pair of size 12 from Haven but they are taking forever to get me my shoes. Hopefully I can sell them for at least $290 so it's technically a size swap.

Back
Top Bottom