Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Racers are totally gone, just called. $119-40% is amazing.

Yeah it is a great price for a great cw. Had it in my hand for awhile to pick up for a friend but in the end didn't hear back so I put it back down.

Would have grabbed it if it was my size.

Cheers

Any idea if the skepta air maxes are releasing anywhere else in Toronto besides Livestock. Pretty disappointed Nike.ca pulled it from the release calendar.

IMG_8927.PNG

Yes sir...ended up only paying $112.99 tax in for the hof 13s

I used a similar promo on FTL where they took the amount off even though I was short by 1 cent, but when I checked my email and cc bill, they charged me the full amount without the discount. Check your email and your cc bill to be sure.

Exclucity got Jordans and Nikes on 40% off. Got myself a pair of all black AJ 1's. History of flight 13's are included aswell. Unfortunately bred 13's and sail 1's are not included.

anyone know whats going on with this vapor tour release? I saw a guy w 3 bags on the train this morning around 9am and when i went to 306 they weren't even open.

I used a similar promo on FTL where they took the amount off even though I was short by 1 cent, but when I checked my email and cc bill, they charged me the full amount without the discount. Check your email and your cc bill to be sure.

hope this doesn't happen. my order doesn't even come up on my order history

Damn, $315... Steep but I'm still down if I can sell my Overkills for around that much. I wonder if people are going to camp.

People will most likely camp. Weather is decent and school hasn't started lolz. I'd take your overkills if they're in my size.

yep, those ones.

i know they're only releasing at 306 Yonge but was surprised to see the doors closed when I literally saw a guy with 3 bags and boxes on the train 5 mins earlier.

Maybe they did an 8am drop. Some stores do 8am drops and close up once the line is done until 10am when the store officially opens.

Maybe they did an 8am drop. Some stores do 8am drops and close up once the line is done until 10am when the store officially opens.

This is a very strong possibility. If there is shady business going on, the stores will not want their bags to be seen.

quick update, they're all sold out. store opened at 8am like you guys were saying but they were letting ppl in one at a time and closing the doors afterwards before the 10am official open.

Last edited:
obviously, only Jordan 306 employees know or their F&F know since there isn't any marketing on it anywhere on social media. it is what it is. you either know someone for these limited drop or you can't get a pair.

anyone know whats going on with this vapor tour release? I saw a guy w 3 bags on the train this morning around 9am and when i went to 306 they weren't even open.

you mean these?

Attachments

• 21297634_10208778070963273_1927662280_o.jpg
    21297634_10208778070963273_1927662280_o.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom