Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

you mean these?
Congratulations, you just played yourself.
Trash 3s...I would seriously laugh and make fun of anyone wearing these...they remind of a Kmart Shaq brand shoe that's trying to take estheuiques from a popular sneaker....this kid just spent over $1000 on these.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.
Trash 3s...I would seriously laugh and make fun of anyone wearing these...they remind of a Kmart Shaq brand shoe that's trying to take estheuiques from a popular sneaker....this kid just spent over $1000 on these.

A little aggressive no? I get where the hate stems from for those who aren't a tennis/Federer fan, but this is a pretty cool collaboration to see who are a fan of both sports.

IMG_8973.JPG
Check the boxes of shoes on hash at the outlets ..I paid $113 tax in for both of these 2s...some box were tagged $169, $149, $119, $70...not sure why they were all marked different...they have to go by the sticker on the box plus the 40% off sale.

Nike Vaughan mills has 40 percent off lowest ticket items.

They had air max 1 berries fsr there for 120 plus 40 percent off.

at the time of my posting, it was a full size run as mentioned in my post. with the 40% off, and the store being like a zoo today, you could probably call them tomorrow and ask.

Sorry didn't see your "fsr" comment. anyone feeling the flyknit bred? Im on the fence for them. thinking stock will be limited

Sorry didn't see your "fsr" comment. anyone feeling the flyknit bred? Im on the fence for them. thinking stock will be limited

i kinda like the flyknit version. I know a lot of purist aren't going to love this mash up but i think they're executed quite well. i would've done without the red leather wings logo but if the price is right i'm gonna try and grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom