Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For those still looking for the AM1 OG, Nike EC has them in store. Didn't ask what sizes they had but the display was a size 10 for those interested

I got the last "anniversary" air max 1s that dropped back in March at Haven. It was still hella cold out and a few peeps camped out.
Got there 20 minutes before open and was 20th in line. Couldn't believe the hype.

Damn. The air max releases from this year caught me by surprise as I thought they'd sit. I had no idea shoes like the 97s would sell out

FYI, spoke with a guy at EB and he said that the only confirmed EB that will have walk ins available is the Yonge street location by Dundas Square (total of 500 walk ins) which opens at 9am. the other stores are a toss up he said so they may or may not get shipments in.

I agree with this somewhat. The thing is Nike is so inconsistent that they usually make changes and it's rare for them to make the exact same shoe. A lot of people would agree that the materials and shape are rather close to the OG as opposed to some of the other versions of this shoe that they released like the 2012 pair and 2009 QS. The last good version of this shoe would prob have to be HOA and that was over 10 years ago.

I agree absolutely. Last good shape was 05 or 06 I think. Obviously to each his own if you really want to secure that pair NOW by all means. You have to admit though that the resell prices for this particular drop IMO is unreal.

New location will be on Richmond Street East. Down the street from the "old" location, though around a more sketchy area.

Last edited:
For those wanting a Nike Showtime Raptors hoodie - lids.ca has a cheaper version if you don't feel like spending $180. Sorry- not sure what the difference is at this point.

Damn, I thought the current haven location is already sketchy

It is. But realistically it's usually "quiet" there, you don't really here of stuff happening there anymore (at least I don't). Where they're moving to I hear a lot more going on in that area in recent years. But yeah its just down the street.

Moss always been tizzick. Still is, you just don't hear about it like other areas and there's a reason for that.

New location will be on Richmond Street East. Down the street from the "old" location, though around a more sketchy area.

I liked their location. It wasn't as annoying to get to coming from uptown or the east side. Glad they didn't move to a highly congested place that's downtown or Roncy.

Still nothing much at vm. They added more shoes to the back wall but nothing new worth noting. Plenty of am 1 berries. A few zoom all out flyknit a for $140-30%. 30 off hash and clearance.

Moss always been tizzick. Still is, you just don't hear about it like other areas and there's a reason for that.

Good point. Just seems the new area I catch a lot more stories or the news vs. Moss Park. Anyways, walked by the new location tonight. Like the old spot, it's a pretty big space. You'll definitely deal with more congestion since it's pretty much at a busy intersection. Travelling is still easy for those coming from the east.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested - Adidas dundas square had those (ridiculously overpriced) ultraboost Mids in grey and khaki. Did not bother to ask about sz runs.

Anyone know if the NBA nike gear, specifically raptors, is available in store anywhere in Toronto? Realsports apparel doesn’t have anything on the site.

Stopped by TPO.
Nike was 30% off hash and clearance apparel. Nike had a bunch of different Lebron Soldier 10s, the all Navy ones were $100 + 30% off, had scattered sizes for the olive colourway and beige.
Adidas was 50% off red tag, had some Reigning Champ crewnecks in grey in XL/2XL for $40-50 after discount, one pair of sweatpants in black (2XL). Also had some sizes for Primeknit Stans for like $50 after discount. On the womens side they had some Ultra Boost ST in a navy/blue/pinkish colourway for $150 + 50% off, not bad.

are nike outlets done with the $10 receipt surveys?

Believe so in Canada but in the states it's still going. Wonder if it's cause they moved to the Nike plus system at checkout and haven't done so in Canada yet? Anyone got insight whether Canada will get them back?

haven & boutiques like that tend to be at forefront of gentrification. when you see a store like that open up, the area is bound to be revamped as part of city planning etc

with that said parking will be more of a beeaatch at new location

LOL, thought I'd contribute here...

Seems like Sport Chek will slowly start getting Nike NBA product in-store. Should be at the major locations by next week.
Eaton Centre + ACC locations FOR SURE.

Back
Top Bottom