Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just a thought but all those in here that got that captcha "assist" shouldn't really be complaining about waiting in line. Y'all got a free pass for Yeezys, be grateful haha. There are plenty of folks that would wait hours for these shoes. I understand the frustration of how inefficient the staff/process is but just look at the bigger picture, just my opinion.

My wife hit on the Haven raffle so I was able to get a pair today.

Also, to those wondering why everyone in line was wearing yeezys, what do you expect them to be wearing? People rocking yeezys to pick up yeezys - makes sense to me. That's like asking why people are wearing Raptors gear going to a Raptors game....people always looking for something to bash these hypebeast but at the end of the day, You're standing in the same damn line as them haha - just my opinion, not trying to start anything.

Don't mean to go too off topic but I hit on the HAVEN raffle as well, going tomorrow to pick it up. Wondering if there was a line because hearing about this Adidas Queen st west line makes me think I should go early in the morning.

Just a thought but all those in here that got that captcha "assist" shouldn't really be complaining about waiting in line. Y'all got a free pass for Yeezys, be grateful haha. There are plenty of folks that would wait hours for these shoes. I understand the frustration of how inefficient the staff/process is but just look at the bigger picture, just my opinion.

My wife hit on the Haven raffle so I was able to get a pair today.

Also, to those wondering why everyone in line was wearing yeezys, what do you expect them to be wearing? People rocking yeezys to pick up yeezys - makes sense to me. That's like asking why people are wearing Raptors gear going to a Raptors game....people always looking for something to bash these hypebeast but at the end of the day, You're standing in the same damn line as them haha - just my opinion, not trying to start anything.

I agree, I definitely would have loved to take someone else's place earlier today waiting in line to pickup your Yeezy's lol. Didn't receive 'captcha assist' and struck out on raffles and ADC this morning |l
At the end of the day.. its just shoes. Lets all be real, we all probably have 20 other pairs to wear.

I agree, I definitely would have loved to take someone else's place earlier today waiting in line to pickup your Yeezy's lol. Didn't receive 'captcha assist' and struck out on raffles and ADC this morning |l
At the end of the day.. its just shoes. Lets all be real, we all probably have 20 other pairs to wear.

Sucks to hear. Blue tints are coming out in less than a month so you have another shot. You're right though, "on to the next one"...

Don't mean to go too off topic but I hit on the HAVEN raffle as well, going tomorrow to pick it up. Wondering if there was a line because hearing about this Adidas Queen st west line makes me think I should go early in the morning.

Congrats! I went in around 3:30PM and there were only a few people ahead of me cashing out on off-white reraffles and Beluga 2.0s. If You're fairly close by, I would suggest calling them to ask how long the line is (if there even is one).

Be very careful with having an opinion, some may take exception to it . LOL

YOUR opinion was well stated I must say.

Thanks! Yeah, I learned from your previous posts haha

I'm surprised to hear that a lot of people couldn't grab a pair despite having the "biggest" stock levels for any yeezy release. I entered 6 in store raffles and only hit one. When I picked up my pair, I asked the gal if I could see the winners list for my size. Out of 50 entries, only 10 were picked. Maybe some were backordered. Onto the next release...

I'm surprised to hear that a lot of people couldn't grab a pair despite having the "biggest" stock levels for any yeezy release. I entered 6 in store raffles and only hit one. When I picked up my pair, I asked the gal if I could see the winners list for my size. Out of 50 entries, only 10 were picked. Maybe some were backordered. Onto the next release...

Only 50 entries?!

wambulance_logo.jpg

Are you ten? Shut up about the stupid yeezy release already for **** sakes...So you get a little praise for giving a few guys a heads up about a stupid sneaker release (adidas but we’re sitting in a NIKE talk forum mind you) and now you won’t shut up about it...we get it kid. You love yeezys and you contributed a little...and this release experience was the highlight of your existence, no need to make fun of people who are sharing their feelings or thoughts. You don’t have anything better to do with your time?

Are you ten? Shut up about the stupid yeezy release already for **** sakes...So you get a little praise for giving a few guys a heads up about a stupid sneaker release (adidas but we’re sitting in a NIKE talk forum mind you) and now you won’t shut up about it...we get it kid. You love yeezys and you contributed a little...and this release experience was the highlight of your existence, no need to make fun of people who are sharing their feelings or thoughts. You don’t have anything better to do with your time?

Salt level is over 9000

This complaint about complaints feels a lot like pot calling a kettle black.

picked up my Grimeyy 2.0s yesterday and I got sore throat. Shout out to Adidas Queen wow, 1.5hrs in line.
The best part is, the shoe is gorgeous, PROPS my guy. PROPS.
Met some people in line and it was a fun experience.

STRAIGHT TO FEET TODAY.

For those that have the 1.0 and "2.0" belugas. which one do you like better? I'm on the og train

All I did was help the community who contribute to this thread knowing I may not get my size because of it. Sorry that the “captcha assist” cry babies didnt get any help since you guys only come on here for hand outs :rolleyes

And why wouldnt I talk about the yeezy release? Shoe just dropped yesterday. Isnt this what the forum is for? :lol: I damn well know who wont be getting the “assist” for next release.

All I did was help the community who contribute to this thread knowing I may not get my size because of it. Sorry that the “captcha assist” cry babies didnt get any help since you guys only come on here for hand outs :rolleyes

And why wouldnt I talk about the yeezy release? Shoe just dropped yesterday. Isnt this what the forum is for? :lol: I damn well know who wont be getting the “assist” for next release.
So then be humble about it...no need to make fun of people for stating their opinions. It’s time to grow up son....and yea, you won’t catch me asking you or anyone for a “yeezy” assist. Keep your Keebler elf shoes designed by a degenerate all to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom