Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

At Yorkdale. FL is a quick in and out, Champs there's a line around the corner to the washroom corridor.

Good luck to everyone raffling. I skipped EC Champs myself ... not sure why they are always like 30+ minute lines.

These stores should just figure out a way to hand out raffle tickets already, or French translate their f’ing apps so we can get them in Canada.

Finished all the major footstores across the GTA in 3 hours (includes driving time) - minus Square 1. Started at 9am at EC.

The longest wait was 15 minutes. Everything else was in and out.

Some stores received more stock of these blue tints than Beluga 2.0s.

Thank God for university exams, cold weather and holiday mall hours (stores opened at 9am instead of 10am which helped a lot).

Spotted the infamous Sean Go in line at EC haha

Heads up - according to the printed "rules" STC raffles end at 5pm but I would call to double check.

Finished all the major footstores across the GTA in 3 hours (includes driving time) - minus Square 1. Started at 9am at EC.

The longest wait was 15 minutes. Everything else was in and out.

Some stores received more stock of these blue tints than Beluga 2.0s.

Thank God for university exams, cold weather and holiday mall hours (stores opened at 9am instead of 10am which helped a lot).

Spotted the infamous Sean Go in line at EC haha

Heads up - according to the printed "rules" STC raffles end at 5pm but I would call to double check.

No work today? Vacation day? I admire your dedication C.
Came back from STC not long ago. FA and Champs probably about 12 mins each. Some guys in line were saying how YD is pure backdoors. You pay $150 on top of retail, and you get the pair, course you gotta know someone there.

Only hit up 2 spots; Sherway gardens and square one. One of the girls at square one was entering someone's info from her phone lol

Last edited:
Only hit up 2 spots; Sherway gardens and square one. One of the girls at square one was entering someone's info from here phone lol
Looks like they got it twisted. Supposed to be the store calling the winners. Looks like winners are calling the stores now.
brb, going to call FTL Sq 1 for my winning pair now

I been debating if i wanna cop the jacket for a week now. Joints tuff

Probably gonna pass tho, got mad jackets smh

same, i'm on the fence right now but the jacket looks so crazy the more i look at it

It does look dope for sure. I love that black and wheat leather combo on it and the Nuptse model by North Face is classic as ever as well. I may pick one up depending on the price. I have far too many winter jackets too lol but I like to rotate them.

Looks like they got it twisted. Supposed to be the store calling the winners. Looks like winners are calling the stores now.
brb, going to call FTL Sq 1 for my winning pair now

You can also pay $150 to secure your “raffle” win or become close friends with a manager there :wink:

Went to raffle at STC, Yorkdale, Sherway and Sq 1 today.
It was in and out for most stores like everyone mentioned. Took about 15 mins at Yorkdale champs.
Also stopped by the NIke Clearance Store today. They have Women shoes for additional 20% off, all men shorts and dri-fit tee are additional 25% off.

Anyone know if you can still use previous livestock cards that you havent won with? Or have they fixed that

No work today? Vacation day? I admire your dedication C.
Came back from STC not long ago. FA and Champs probably about 12 mins each. Some guys in line were saying how YD is pure backdoors. You pay $150 on top of retail, and you get the pair, course you gotta know someone there.
Thanks man! Took a vacation day and went around the GTA with a buddy. Definitely got my priorities mixed up right now but this shoe "hobby" has kept/helped me sane now being a new dad :smile:

As people mentioned before, you reap what you sow. Gotta put in work. Ain't nobody going to throw us "lurkers" a bone haha

Hope those guys really want a pair because resell on the Blue Tints is gonna be $400-$450 after the first couple of weeks.
This is only half true. It's basic economics + a bit of hype (Supply and Demand)

Patience works in favour of the buyer and seller, however I think It's more advantageous for the seller in the longer run (depending on his/her current financial situation)

Price will spike as demand/hype will be greater than supply. The market will correct when Adidas.ca pairs get released - Supply will increase as demand remains constant/decrease + some sellers will get desperate to sell depending on their finances. Wait a year or two and the price will increase relatively again due to lack of supply and "hype" remains high/constant (rarity) Of course this all pertains to Deadstock pairs.

I get what you mean though. Just wait a couple weeks but sometimes/most of the time HYPE trumps all logic haha

This is only half true. It's basic economics + a bit of hype (Supply and Demand)

Patience works in favour of the buyer and seller, however I think It's more advantageous for the seller in the longer run (depending on his/her current financial situation)

Price will spike as demand/hype will be greater than supply. The market will correct when Adidas.ca pairs get released - Supply will increase as demand remains constant/decrease + some sellers will get desperate to sell depending on their finances. Wait a year or two and the price will increase relatively again due to lack of supply and "hype" remains high/constant (rarity) Of course this all pertains to Deadstock pairs.

welcome to economics 101

Hope those guys really want a pair because resell on the Blue Tints is gonna be $400-$450 after the first couple of weeks.
Ill be honest if someone can find me a size 13 for $400-$450 ill pay that price loll... ive yet to have a yeezy.. 13s are extremely tough to get from what ive herd and seen and that resale price doesnt seem bad considering theyre $300 retail before tax, guessing you mean on stock x ?

Ill be honest if someone can find me a size 13 for $400-$450 ill pay that price loll... ive yet to have a yeezy.. 13s are extremely tough to get from what ive herd and seen and that resale price doesnt seem bad considering theyre $300 retail before tax, guessing you mean on stock x ?
People in the local FB groups are trying to get rid of the Belugas right now at $400-$450. Although, a size 13 would probably cost you more considering how many size 13s they produce.

People in the local FB groups are trying to get rid of the Belugas right now at $400-$450. Although, a size 13 would probably cost you more considering how many size 13s they produce.

Those are the ones that can't hold onto the shoe and only buy for quick flips. Once all those guys are out, the bulk buyers and those that are able to hold out have more say in what they charge.

Back
Top Bottom