Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

also just remind you all to not sleep before midnight. I know of someone that missed a call from bramalea at 10:37 pm yest

Those black Raptors warmup hoodies are at Real Sports, $184.99 and only size small atm, they said they might get a shipment before the next home game on Friday

They also had Mitchell & Ness Vince Carter Jersey $329 for the jersey and the shorts I didnt see the price on tho.

I find it funny that there is a Sunlife Insurance patch for sale on the website as well. Wonder how many of those they've sold lolol

lolz some people like to have it look authentic as possible so I wouldn't be surprised if hardcore/OCD people buy them. Casual people prob won't. Like soccer jerseys... I get every patch that I can to complete the look.

why do i have a miss call from mother's against drunk driving (613-703-1322)

my friend got the phone during last yeezy draw
now i got it one... is there something I am missing

What are you going to do if you solved the confirmed captcha and is "checking for size", and an unknown caller calling u at the same time? :lol:

What are you going to do if you solved the confirmed captcha and is "checking for size", and an unknown caller calling u at the same time? :lol:
Well then.... gg :lol: #firstworldproblems
But in all seriousness at least you'll cook nonetheless so you should be happy lol

Back
Top Bottom