Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hearing the Blue Tints fit even tighter than the Beluga 2.0s... Might have to go a full size up for those trying.

I see stance still has the basic NBA socks for $13 but the shipping is $22. Is there another retailer here that sells them? Want to get pairs before they dry out

E5A59071-395F-4C5D-8969-264AFDE93384.jpeg
Interesting...

E5A59071-395F-4C5D-8969-264AFDE93384.jpeg
Interesting...
What a way to bring attention to a quiet mall lol. There’s gonna be so many confused old people that walk past TNT man and be like wth is going on:lol:

who/what is TNT Man? I haven't been to Bayview Village in this decade
It’s like a designer fashion store they’re opening/re-opening up. They sell a bunch of the more high-end clothing brands like alexander wang, CDG, etc. They have a location in Yorkville as well (inside Yorkville Village mall)

for those peeps who got the call at STC Champs. did they say when we can go pick up ? for some reason i heard 8 am from the lady who called

I wonder what happens to unclaimed pairs at places like FTL, Champs, FA and adidas. Never heard of those stores doing re-raffles.

I wonder what happens to unclaimed pairs at places like FTL, Champs, FA and adidas. Never heard of those stores doing re-raffles.
Probably the employees? Adidas doesn't re-raffle pairs either.

I don't mind it, but I think they should extend the pickup time to later in the afternoon(6pm).

It's 8-3 for all FTL and Champs stores or at least for STC, EC, YD.
Footaction is 10-3 for EC, STC.

FA also told me 10-3. To be on the safe side since I heard of the horror stories of one not being able to buy, due to being late or something. Should I show up at say like 930 to purchase?

FA also told me 10-3. To be on the safe side since I heard of the horror stories of one not being able to buy, due to being late or something. Should I show up at say like 930 to purchase?
If it's not a hassle for you then I would go to the mall as early as possible.
But they won't sell you your pair until 10am or maybe a couple minutes early depending on how they feel.

Back
Top Bottom