Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone been to Dixie this week ? Anything of note or extra % sales going on ?

Was there two days ago. Saw a pair of Royal Spiridon Ultra's, possibly a size 9, maybe a 9.5 I don't remember. Don't remember the price either.

Everything else is pretty trash.

does anyone have any suggestions for a place for me and some coworkers to hoop downtown?? looking for a place with like drop in ball for a bunch of us on weekends

So Nike gave us like 2 pairs per size of the Gundams... :smh: You know Nike, they gotta make them limited so the hypebeasts want them.|l

whew I asked my gf to get in queue 5 mins before launch because she didn't sleep yet and she got the W in a size 10 for the Gundam 98s :smokin. I got OOS instantly on all devices. Super limited.

Praise the sneakerlords!

Managed to cop 2 of each :nerd:
And even managed to get a 10% discount code in,

That went OOS with mad quickness.

does anyone have any suggestions for a place for me and some coworkers to hoop downtown?? looking for a place with like drop in ball for a bunch of us on weekends

Though rarely done, couple of us head to the "Y" on Cherry Street.
Saturday nights they have open gym from i think 7:00pm to 8:00pm.

I’m still on the fence on flyknit Jordan’s but the fact that JB can make flyknit elephant print on the III, that’s art fam.

am98 artifically sold out. not surprised. will be restocked for asg weekend when people are lookin for jb asg jerseys & it shows up on the list of recommended product at bottom of page

well played nike

am98 artifically sold out. not surprised. will be restocked for asg weekend when people are lookin for jb asg jerseys & it shows up on the list of recommended product at bottom of page

well played nike
I think they will be like the Silver bullets. Restock them a million times over the year with increasing stock numbers.

I think they will be like the Silver bullets. Restock them a million times over the year with increasing stock numbers.

I swung by the Eaton Centre at opening and was surprised that none of the retailers that had the Silver Bullet on the original release day had neither pair of 98s in - Two staff members at Nike and Foot Action suggested that they are likely only a boutique release (Livestock, Haven, Capsule etc.)

well played nike
what do you mean by artificially ? i fell asleep before release. was it a matter of minutes.. like the AM1 obsidian

Back
Top Bottom