Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone have an idea on how I can place an order on Nike US? I was planning on getting it shipped to CBI but for some reason its not accepting my paypal account and I can’t use my CC since it has a CDN billing address. TIA.

Does anyone have an idea on how I can place an order on Nike US? I was planning on getting it shipped to CBI but for some reason its not accepting my paypal account and I can’t use my CC since it has a CDN billing address. TIA.

Apparently CBI has been blacklisted by Nike

They do block reshipper's addresses
Guess they found out from recent orders.
My white presto arrived safely on Monday.
Just found out on facebook advising not to use CBI address on Nike anymore
Was making my first purchase off Nike US too lol

If anybody is a football/soccer fan and wants to pick up some nice gear, it looks like all of last seasons merchandise is on sale. Vapor shirts are about $130 right now.

Speaking of football/soccer gear. If anyone here is looking for the Nike Nigeria Home Jersey in size small i'm selling at retail.

Hotbox gave me a price for something via email, came in then said they wouldn’t take it, 10 minutes later they called me to come back as they changed their mind and would pay me more.

**** them, terrible place.

If anyone is looking for the Solar Hu they are still sitting on Adidas.ca. Good to see the hype didn't get to everyone's head cause all three pairs are huge bricks. :lol:

If anyone is looking for the Solar Hu they are still sitting on Adidas.ca. Good to see the hype didn't get to everyone's head cause all three pairs are huge bricks. :lol:

Was going to post that. These things are ugly as hell. And even the Holi HUs are basically going for retail. I think they need to go back to the older style with the flat bottoms if they want to sell out instantly. Or throw some tags on there people won't want to take out, haha.

Not much at vm. About the same old. Keep seeing those Kobe ad mids port wine cw.

Had Gatorade 1s purple for 169 I think and no additional discount. Also the Jordan 32 Gatorade lows for 139 with extra discount I think.

The aisle packed with people think looking at the Jordan 13s and Jordan 32. Nothing much new on hash.

Attachments

• IMG_20180818_151609.jpg
    IMG_20180818_151609.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 52
Went to today's sportswear at pmall and I noticed they're getting better shoes now
Vapor max
Air Max 270
Air Max 97
Lots of boost shoes , eqt93/17, ultraboost st
All of em below retail.

Back
Top Bottom