Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is anyone able to help me out with a size 9 for concords? I won’t be able to do any raffles on Monday or Tuesday

Just wanted to share my first experience selling with StockX. Tried selling a pair of Jordan 9 OG retros locally but no serious offers, at least nothing remotely close to StockX prices. So I gave it a try, you enter your selling price and then it calculates all the fees and shows you how much you would net, which I thought was a great feature. Picked a price that was slightly lower than the lowest ask for the same model and size and it sold within an hour! Then they provide you with UPS shipping label and documentation, packaged the shoes up and dropped them off at UPS. Now I wait for them to authenticate before I get paid. So far I'm impressed.

Yeah r2kidd r2kidd , its a very quick and smooth process. I've had nothing but good experiences with StockX selling things vs. dealing with the nonsense locally.

With that being said they do have quality control issues (selling fakes, StockX warehouse employees scamming) that I've held off buying from them. I also had a friend who sold a new Supreme BOGO hoody through StockX. The sale was cancelled by X because they said my friend's hoody was worn (It wasn't he just took it out the bag to take pics for FB, Kijiji).

Also, a former employee made a thread in the general forum a few weeks back. Judging by how their authentication process operates, that again makes me a little worried if I was to buy from them. I can't find the thread right now.

So far I'm impressed.
The sale was cancelled by X because they said my friend's hoody was worn (It wasn't he just took it out the bag to take pics for FB, Kijiji).

I sold a pair of 2011 BC3s last year over Stock X.

They canceled the sale because they said they were fake, charged me 15% of my sale price, and suspended my account.

I bought those BC3s straight from FTL when they dropped in 2011. SMH

Just wanted to share my first experience selling with StockX. Tried selling a pair of Jordan 9 OG retros locally but no serious offers, at least nothing remotely close to StockX prices. So I gave it a try, you enter your selling price and then it calculates all the fees and shows you how much you would net, which I thought was a great feature. Picked a price that was slightly lower than the lowest ask for the same model and size and it sold within an hour! Then they provide you with UPS shipping label and documentation, packaged the shoes up and dropped them off at UPS. Now I wait for them to authenticate before I get paid. So far I'm impressed.
Might give it a try

For $295+tax this is a bit of a punch to the face to me, but I've been waiting to own a pair of Concords since 4th grade. Signed up twice with a friend.

My problem now is how to fund the 2nd pair

Outside of Adidas.ca and Livestock, anyone else dropping the OG Ultraboosts? Also, anyone have a decent link on a size 10 black pair of Off-white zoomfly?

Last time I bought Jordan XIs was back in 2001 - Square One Footlocker - only one other person at store open. Bought two 9.5 and used the old SPC card for 15% off. Can’t see myself paying $300+ for these.

I actually had a reason to post... lol.

Passed by Burloak around 7 pm - they finally received their Black Friday shipment today. Grabbed a few pairs of Vapormax - 1.0 and Vapormax Plus. They were $255 but 30% off - so $175ish - full box as my man was grabbing stock from the back for me. They also have Air More Money for $105 after 30% off. Nothing had hit the floor as yet.

Outside of Adidas.ca and Livestock, anyone else dropping the OG Ultraboosts? Also, anyone have a decent link on a size 10 black pair of Off-white zoomfly?
My guess would be the Adidas Sports Performance Store at Y&D. They had the creams last drop so I assume they'll have it. Should give them a call.

StockX charges like $20 USD to Canadian sellers right?

Just did my second sale yesterday. These were the charges – all except the last line are in CAD.

BB812A20-0EE7-44FC-8DAD-6E9641782B04.jpeg

FYI. STC footlocker let me sign up for concords raffle today (nov 30). STC champs and stc footaction said had to come back for Monday or Tuesday.

I've never done a raffle before, but I'm assuming I can only sign up for one pair?

Otherwise I would put in for you.
Some stores will just leave the lists on a table for you to enter, especially for a big release like this with plenty of stock this is very likely. I recall Footlocker STC and Yorkdale definitely did this for BC3 and Space Jam 11 raffles

Back
Top Bottom