Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

6/6 for the 4s...can't believe I got this many. Most re for my sister in law BC she side hustles. But I got my 2 11.5

anyone get calls from Foot Locker STC or Footaction STC yet?
Champs STC already called all winners...L

Just came back from doing my rounds this morning at all the downtown stores.
Here's what I got so far.

Footaction EC- FCFS
Footlocker EC- FCFS
Champs EC- Raffle today only
Jordan Store- FCFS
HOH Yonge- FCFS
Champs Yonge- Raffle today only
Exclucity Yonge- Check IG posts for info.
Footlocker Queen Street- FCFS

Bramalea City Centre- Brampton

Footaction- Raffle Monday and Tuesday
Champs- Raffle Monday and Tuesday
Footlocker- Raffle Monday and Tuesday

Hope this helps.

**Someone was asking about Anniversary Air Max 1 White and red? I seen a pair on display at Footaction Eaton Centre. No sure what sizes.**

Anyone know about Brampton now? My brother wants these

Anyone know about Brampton now? My brother wants these

I know Bramelea City Centre mall locations were all raffle. Best bet would be to go downtown early and try at one of the many FCFS locations. Or wait till the 3pm cut off time for pick ups and try to get a pair there. What size are you looking for?

Also a few weeks ago the homie ferndaburn ferndaburn picked up these track pants from Dixie for $29.99. I went last week hoping to scoop a few but I saw none on the floor. If anyone spots them in normal sizes please let me know.

I'm not able to make the F&F this weekend, but if anyone comes across these track pants I've mentioned before please let me know. Thanks. :pimp:

19753799-F000-42E7-8A90-2A5B4C2CD845.png

I know Bramelea City Centre mall locations were all raffle. Best bet would be to go downtown early and try at one of the many FCFS locations. Or wait till the 3pm cut off time for pick ups and try to get a pair there. What size are you looking for?

9.5 respects

Was able to cop at 306 Yonge this morning... the line was getting long, not sure how it is now
Passed on FL.ca's plastic bag shipping.
will try NDCA later!

copped size 8.5/9 easy @ eaton footlocker 830am. barely a line when i went. outdoor HoH had a big line at this time.

had to go down 0.5 a size, roomy toe box.

Back
Top Bottom