Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They did the same with the OVO raptors hoodies earlier in the year, where it was only released at RS. Was looking forward to copping, but might pass unless they release online or at OVO

It appears a part of the OVO x Raptors partnership was that all collaborations would be exclusive to MLSE/Real Sports.

Heading into work (Yonge & Finch) and struck out 4 times looking for the SI: Shoppers, Rexall, + 2 convenient stores. Basically nobody carries it anymore. Print media, man...

Doing my rounds today around Scarborough this morning for SI
Chapters at Kennedy Commons haven't received them yet.

Shoppers at
ellesmere and mccowan: nothing
Morningside and lawrence: nothing
STC: nothing

International newstand in agincourt mall: nothing
Indigo in STC: nothing
Newstand in STC: nothing

The search continues..

Doing my rounds today around Scarborough this morning for SI
Chapters at Kennedy Commons haven't received them yet.

Shoppers at
ellesmere and mccowan: nothing
Morningside and lawrence: nothing
STC: nothing

International newstand in agincourt mall: nothing
Indigo in STC: nothing
Newstand in STC: nothing

The search continues..

Was gonna hit up Kennedy Commons around lunch.

Will check it out though and report back. Maybe they got em in? Who knows, worth a shot.

Magazines aren’t switched up daily. I would not be surprised if it takes another week for them to hit shelves here.

None at shoppers here, but I have a feeling its just not out yet on shelves. I will check again in the afternoon.
Also, its a biweekly magazine? The latest issue on shelf was dated Jun 17. Unless the Raptors is a special release and doesn't follow their regular bi-weekly schedule?

Gentlemen, stores don't get their magazine shipments until the later half of the week. I spoke to a bunch of stores and they said they'll be receiving their magazine shipments tomorrow or early next week. Don't waste your time looking for them today....

I did my rounds at some locations downtown (financial district) this morning and they are indeed getting them in today. They told me they arrive around 10am and I was told to come back this afternoon. I reserved a couple of copies of each cover so hopefully everything works out and I get my copies. As for the OVO merch and how its being handled I will gladly pass as these days time is money and I'm tired of waiting in line for things that should be in abundance.

I did my rounds at some locations downtown (financial district) this morning and they are indeed getting them in today. They told me they arrive around 10am and I was told to come back this afternoon. I reserved a couple of copies of each cover so hopefully everything works out and I get my copies. As for the OVO merch and how its being handled I will gladly pass as these days time is money and I'm tired of waiting in line for things that should be in abundance.

I can vouch for this...and reserved 2 of each cover as well.

Sorry forgot to mention I got these at the yonge and bloor underground shoppers.

One of the "beauticians" was talking to another employee was like... "I took 20 from the stock room this morning" -_-
Smh ..championship has brought out the best and worst in people

19 hour flight reading content...

Attachments

• B44A32A2-DDD1-4512-B6DD-27C6014CA45A.jpeg
    B44A32A2-DDD1-4512-B6DD-27C6014CA45A.jpeg
    349.8 KB · Views: 82
UPDATE: just got a call that my copies are in and on hold ferndaburn ferndaburn hopefully you get your call as well!

Forgot to mention...picked up my copies from Indigo within First Canadian Place. There were only 2 copies left on the floor and co-worker scooped them up. So bypass this location if you were planning on checking.

Back
Top Bottom