Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

how are we NOT down 30 right now? this swiss cheese D has to stop.

its obvious we'd be a contender in this league if we could play some D...we expend all this energy on offense and don't use any on D...we need to find that balance...

i wanna know what they pay iavroni because i'm pretty sure i could make some better defensive schemes for a tim horton's salary.

Word
tired.gif

The Raptors aren't consistent with playing D every game. I duno what to call the first half of this game, !#*% is a disgrace...The only thing I see thembeing consistent of is letting teams score 115+ posts against them
smh.gif

calderon needs to start sharing the offensive load more. hes pretty money when hes dribbling off the screen and sinking that mid range jumper. if he sinks afew the defender will try to close in real fast off the screen so he can fake him out and drive in. too often he drives in with some hesitation, as if he knowsfull well his intention is to drive but pass as opposed to drive to the basket. marco too settles for the jumper, as good as he can shoot he still needs totake it in. it'll just make his game that much smoother.

i dont know if the raptors will improve in wins/losses that much but i cant wait for evans to get back. someone needs to bring some energy n hustle
sick.gif
the lack of it is annoying

^ What he said...

If we can play some D, we can take this game.

4th Q is going to be a good one.

Amir's block
pimp.gif

Edit: Thx eights, much appreciated.

capt.bf57afd3498f488e83a87cd495b7b3de.raptors_clippers_basketball_las107.jpg

The foundation of our team is fundamentally flawed...

Colangelo - still cant figure out you need to DEFEND in the NBA to win ball games

Triano - just happy to have a job in the NBA

Bargnani - a 7-footer who plays like a SG and would probably get out-rebounded by Muggsy Bogues

Bosh - Mr. November baby. Dude is marking down the days on his calendar until July 1st.

Hedo - Robbed Colangelo...gonna get paid for the next 5 years while not feeling any pressure to perform or win living in a loser sports city like Toronto

Derozan - Dude should not be starting right now

Calderon - fooled us all with those 2 good years he had splitting time with TJ Ford. Still horrible defensively, not that spectacular running our offense.

Face it Raptor fans...this season is over...no way the Craptors advance in the playoffs with this sorry bunch.

The offense is so unstoppable once it gets going, too bad it's wasted on this terrible defense.

Were .500 teams unless it improves.

hedo droppin' 7 dimes on the wing tonight.

jack was 7-7 from the field and 3-3 from range for 18 and 6 ast on his old squad.

Back
Top Bottom