Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

as expected, maybe sooner than expected, bargs' scoring is starting to drop down.

bosh on the other hand would be the scoring champ if he ended the 03-04 season at this clip.

A. Wright -2
J. Jack -10

Coincidence? I think not.

I hope Wright is injured and is replaced with S. Weems

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Some Defense was actually played tonight
Good win for the Raptors
smokin.gif

gg raps
sick.gif

largest comeback in franchise history overcoming 22 points.

and overall a 37 point turnaround.

and now back to their familiar .500 after facing the suns.

This is going to be a good test in regards to seeing where we really need to improve defensively. I know as a whole, much improvement is needed. But, if we canget a few stops when needed, it could be close.

I'm excited to watch this one. Yes, maybe I have high hopes for this game
laugh.gif

marcos been playing great.
and this announcer is horrendous. i cant stand that guys voice. dude sounds like a freaking chipmunk.

Originally Posted by BangDak

and this announcer is horrendous. i cant stand that guys voice. dude sounds like a freaking chipmunk.
We can't stand him either.

wow for real Bosh is beasting this year with the added muscle without losing a step in his game.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but we waived Douby.

[sarcasm]Oh, and what a suprise, no Wright... and Marco, Sonny, and DeMar are playing well? Who would've thought[/sarcasm]

This guy better not be talking about Jack
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

indifferent.gif
word..jack armstrong is THAT dude..HEL-LOOO!

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

indifferent.gif
He better be talking bout Devlin, that's who I thought he was talkin bout...

TURRKKKKKK..im rockin a Galatasary jersey right now....i might need to rock it every raps game now.

Back
Top Bottom