Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

is it too late to get rid of him? why wright is taking our shots in OT is beyond me, granted he hit two.

bargnani, bosh or calderon over him or hedo

cant believe we blew this one

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

WHY THE *%++ IS JOSE CALDERON GUARDING RUDY GAY?
indifferent.gif

Bingo. This game was lost in overtime. Because of the defensive matchups. I understand Jose was playing well on the offensive end, but if we play D in overtime, we win. Four letter word.

That was brutal. The game should of been done in regulation. Damn the announcers for talkin about 9 win streak at home blah blah before the game finished.

On another note, does anyone know where I can download Chris Bosh's dvd?

Nope. He hurt his knee last game going up to block a shot.

Not that we needed him tonight. Rasho > *

Very sloppy game, but I'll take it. We have to play a much more clean game tomorrow regarding turnovers. Today was just sloppy.

Originally Posted by trich20

is it too late to get rid of him? why wright is taking our shots in OT is beyond me, granted he hit two.

bargnani, bosh or calderon over him or hedo

cant believe we blew this one

days later I still couldn't get over it. closing out games is one of the Raptors' main problems and we bought Hedo to fix that problem...guess what,  this guy is straight up doo doo. 50 mil huh.

Why Hedo was in down the stretch baffles the S out of me (instead of putting someone to contain Gay). Jacking up 3 pointers with a 5 point lead instead of going to CB to take it to the paint (with Gasol and Randolph in foul trouble).

Actually, not only Hedo, but I don't know on why everyone started jacking up 3 pointers during the last minute
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
w t f
tired.gif

these guys made Conley look like an All-Star on that night

^ I know right. Nothing against Conley, because Ive always liked him since college, but dude shouldnt have gone off like that.

Yes, Im still rattled too
laugh.gif

But, on the plus side, since the end of December weve had the best record in the league (with the exception of the LeCavs of course).

Something I thought was interesting, yet frustrating at the same time, is that against teams under .500, were 19-9. Dont you guys think that if we are going to content in the playoffs, that against teams under .500 we need to be more around 23-5? I mean, its a difference of only a few games, but still its a bit frustrating knowing that weve let some games go that we SHOULD NOT HAVE LOST.

Anyway, mini rant of the night. Bulls tomorrow, lets get it.

Meh, not a terrible first quarter. We need to step our game up though. A few flashes of quality bball in that quarter, but we have to put a consistent game together.

Why hasn't Marco played?

This is where were gonna lose the game, Jose is just chucking shots...not sure why Jack isn't in the game and Rasho should be in for Reggie right now.

Way to pull the game out, but my god Hedo pisses me off in the final minutes. Learn how to pass the ball you waste of 50 %@*$*+ million.

Was at the game on Saturday.

Jack really took over in the waning minutes. And take away those Mago blocks, and the Wizards win that game.

Aside: I didn't realize Sam Cassell was a Wizards' Assistant Coach. Sitting a couple rows back of their bench, it becomes apparent how truly ugly I Am Sam is. I dare say he's even uglier in person... if that were possible.

Going to my first raps game wednesday... new brunswick ftl.

seats are in the "endzone" am i gonna be able to see everything. im kindof anticipating only seeing the far end well, hopefully not though. anyone have any experiences?

Originally Posted by trich20

Going to my first raps game wednesday... new brunswick ftl.

seats are in the "endzone" am i gonna be able to see everything. im kindof anticipating only seeing the far end well, hopefully not though. anyone have any experiences?
Man, I will never forget my first game I went to... last year. Its a hell of a good time too
pimp.gif

And at my first game, I got on TV with the Score! Interviews that show up 3 weeks later with a 10 second clip ftw
laugh.gif

Enjoy man.

endzone seating is behind either baskets, i went to the portland game last year sitting endzone is not that bad.

I have a to get rid of a ticket for Wed.

sec 106 anyone? $100 is all I want
frown.gif
this is crack head prices folks.

Back
Top Bottom